Zigzag indicators - page 29

yup, would take a long long time == when you find fews that does not repaint, with the correct market scenario --- you will be so happy --- otherwise, just like surfing (up , down, get expel by the sea wave)

zig zag is why we got into forex- thought it is too easy

zig zag is also the indicator that why we give up that indicator

good indicator

landofcash:
Hi all

check my free monitor indicator CMInfo.

shows ZigZag with levels in % and sup/res lines

good pics. Can you share these indicators with forum.

zigzag

peterke:
This one repaints as well. The only Zig Zag that doesn't repaint is the one that accurately predicts the future - might be a long time looking for that one

rgds

Peter

high low zigzag...is not repaint one ..just set parameter to 1 and analyze it

====================

Forex Indicators Collection

' time already the indicator the Zigzag of new type which not re-paint and ideally shows points of a turn of the prices (naturally, with easy delay Has come to get,

But it is minimal!). the indicator has put in pawn in it three modes (mode): 0 - on average, 1 - on low, 2 on high,

And also an opportunity of elimination ' noise ' on the schedule of the price (NoiseLevel) and корректироваки sensitivity of a zigzag. We swing, we use, admire the author! I present the new indicator.

It differs a unique principle of definition of a turn. ' Step-type behaviour ' a zigzag is adjusted by parameter NoiseLevel, the phase детертора a turn is established by parameter SwitchPersent.

Parameter Mode = 0 - operation on closing a candle, Mode = 1 - on opening a candle.

More preferably on opening, in this mode delay on 1 interval, but is not present false switchings. It is possible to establish SwitchPersent = 40-50 and simply to trade on turns (sm the schedule).

Let you does not confuse, that the point of a turn is as though shifted from the valid extremum.

But actually the top of a zigzag is in a point where the turn is actually registered.

It is convenient, since on the schedule it is possible to define value of the price at the moment of indication of a turn.

As auxiliary indicators it is possible to use stochastic and parabolic. The percent of profitable transactions in such mode is expected the order of 60 %. '

Deadwinga:
Hello all,

I'm looking for a modified version of the ZigZag indicator or something similar. I need it be without lines - just dots on the swing high/lows.

Thanks in advance.

Try This...

Xard777

Deadwinga:
Thanks, mate. But If it had less dots it would've been perfect

Then use this....

Xard777

re zigzag

anubanug:
I am looking for zigzag indicator with sound alert. Pls. help me.Thanks in advance.

Try this...

Xard777

there is GREEN price level label ??? [ I thought they must be all red ]

it is kinda NEW to me !!

Zig Zag Indicator

What Does Zig Zag Indicator Mean?

A trend following indicator that is used to predict when a given security's momentum is reversing. The indicator is used by traders to eliminate random price fluctuations and attempts to profit when the trend changes. The Zig Zag tool is often used in wave analysis to determine the positioning of the stock in the overall cycle.

thanks

keelover and slalom

does anyone know what the settings keelover and slalom each do for this indicator?

Files:
zigandzag.mq4  15 kb
Reason: