BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 34

hello newdigital

i know , we look at 1H chart for entry and confirm with 15min chart (if rules OK in the NEXT 4 bars of 15min chart ), now what i mean can you see on my sample charts .....

thanks for answer ...

note: is it not a good idea to program a trailingstop into the braintrend2stopline, so we have a very secure stop loss ???

regards

guenther

Files:
h1.gif  20 kb
m15.gif  26 kb

2 pm is 10 am in your image?

If we see signal on 10 am so we should wait and enter on the next candle opened. 11 am. But to validate this 11 am signal we should look at 15 min chart: since 10 am till 11 am on M15 close bar should not be any red color on the main chart.

There is variation of this method: some people said that 1 hour validation on M15 is too much. Sometimes 3 or 2 bars are enough.

Anyway we need signal EA first: this signal EA will look at M15 chart instead of us. And then your suggestion about trailing stop.

So it may the following settings for this EA:

- BarsToConfirm: 4 //3, or 2 - optional

- UseTrailingStop: true //or false[/CODE]

If use Trailing stop so which one?

So it may be the following:

- UseTrailingStopMode = 1 // 1 is first trailing stop indicator and 2 is the second one (there are two trailing stop indicators)[/CODE]

And the following:

[CODE]- CommentsOnChart = true //or false (it is comments on the chart

- PopAlarm = true //or false (it is pop window)

- Sould = true //or false

- Email = true //or false

- Publish = true //or false (it may be some option to publish the signals to this forum or to text file

And which currency to trade?

It may be the text file with pairs mentioned. For example:

[CODE]USDCHF;

EURUSD;

and so on

It is just for the beginning.

And then we may develop it more.

Just look at the image attached.

Enter: 1.1656.

Exit on stop loss (trailing stop) 1.1737.

+81 pips in profit.

It was USDCAD.

Files:
cad_h1.gif  25 kb
cad_m15.gif  23 kb

great trade , yes .....very good

since 2 days i have looked this great system and have traded now 5 trades on demo and all with + results.....it`s very difficult to trade if i must work by the way........

my screenshot before was shrinked, so it looks 10am but it`s 2PM (your time 1 PM) ....have you also look my 15 min chart and read ?

i `m wondering that nobody of MT4 programmer see this great potential of this system to try a Ea-system ......i have made a look to programming MT4 but not easy to learn it .....

good work on this thread , thanks a lot newdigital

guenther

Trailing stop

newdigital:
Just look at the image attached.

Enter: 1.1656.

Exit on stop loss (trailing stop) 1.1737.

+81 pips in profit.

It was USDCAD.

Been following the BrainSystem for a while now and testing as we speak.

Before I trouble you with a question, I'd like to thank you first for all the hard work you always put in this forum! Don't you ever sleep?!? ;-)

Just so you know, it is very much appreciated indeed!

Here is my question: you mentioned you used a trailingstop. Do you have a general rule for the size of this, please? Knowing every currency pair has its own average daily movement, do you take this factor into account or do you just use your own discretion on the day? Any other factors that play a role in this please?

Many thanks in advance!

Vince

vincethebeast:
Been following the BrainSystem for a while now and testing as we speak.

Before I trouble you with a question, I'd like to thank you first for all the hard work you always put in this forum! Don't you ever sleep?!? ;-)

Just so you know, it is very much appreciated indeed!

Here is my question: you mentioned you used a trailingstop. Do you have a general rule for the size of this, please? Knowing every currency pair has its own average daily movement, do you take this factor into account or do you just use your own discretion on the day? Any other factors that play a role in this please?

Many thanks in advance!

Vince

There are two trailing stop indicators in this system: the value of indicators are moving together with the price. Look at the image on previous posts. Long time ago, on some thread in this section I tested those two indicators just to understand which BrainTrading indicator exacly to use as stop. Because there are two of them. I don't remember now but it was some conclusion.

When we will create EA for thios system I will try to remind everything to myself.

hi all..

pls newdigital

i,am try to found brain systems auto alert signals plz help

thanks

gody6000:
hi all..

pls newdigital

i,am try to found brain systems auto alert signals plz help

thanks

All the indicators were posted on this section.

4 of them were coded by Beluck especially for our forum.

And some of them with alarm.

As to alert/email-signal EA so it does not exist here yet. It will be coded of course.

I just look at Braintrading charts (H1 with M15 confirmation) and this system performed very good during the past weeks.

Does anybody have experience using the real BrainTrend indicators. The ones posted on the web are not the real ones.

I am thinking of buying the real ones from Braintrend.com. Since they do not have a money back guarantee, I would like to know how good they are before spending my money on them.

mangman:
Does anybody have experience using the real BrainTrend indicators. The ones posted on the web are not the real ones. I am thinking of buying the real ones from Braintrend.com. Since they do not have a money back guarantee, I would like to know how good they are before spending my money on them.

Indicators are different.

It is nothing with "real" or "not real". Just name the same.

Many people bought commercial BrainTrading and it is ok. But it is nothing with this section. This question was asked already many times. Read this page

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172939

I want to say that commercial indicators are different (they arrowed in different placed on the charts). Besides commercial version is coming with pdf manual/instruction with about how to trade. And commercial version is nothing with our rules. Our rules described here is just for our indicators only.

As I know commercial versions are more "alarmed", having sending email options as well and more advanced.

About two months ago one person asked me: "why commercial versions are having forex-tsd copywrite?". I said: "it is impossible: commercial indicators are different, our forum has nothing with it and their indicators created earlier than our indicators. Impossible". And those person sent me those commercial indicators he bought: it was 3 or 4 copywrited messaged with forex-tsd as well and it was written that Beluck improved those commercial indicators.

Probable, the full story was like this:

- Alex (from Ukraine) created BrainTrading indicators (commercial) many years ago.

- Beluck created different free Braintrading indicators especially for our forum more than 1 years ago (indicators was posted on this section).

- and then Beluck (he is from Ukraine as well) improved commercial indicators for Alex.

Commercial indicators were not posted here.

As to me so I just created the rules for our Braintrading systems with our free indicators.

So it is the full story as I know it.

If you want to know more about commercial so ask or Alex on his website or Beluck by PM. Besides I will have nothing against openning the separated thread in this section about rules for commercial version as those version are having different trading rules.

Besides as I know many people bought commercial so you may ask the members.

It's all that I know about it.

Reason: