MT4 alternative datafeed

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a way of plugging a different data feed into Metatrader, eg: esignal / DTNiq ?

Thanks !

Lee

Lee,

all the information on servers code. I think it is impoissible.

Realtime DDE datafeed > MT4

Hi,

I am looking for solution to feed MT4 with data of DDE type in real time.

I have metastock files emaster, f1, f2(dat files) and master files. And Iwant mt4 to get data from this files. Is this possible? MtiQS - Idea & concept project is still underconstruction and I cant get id and password when downloading. Need help

In other words real time dde importer for MT4 needed. Why is that? I have access to a data vendor with futures quotations and I want to see charts /indicators in MT4 ( so far I was using amibroker with dde data).

any news?

Hi guys, I saw a youtube video about plugging esignal data into metatrader so it can be done - does anyone know more about this ? getting reliable clean data into metatrader and having the facility to use other data feeds would be a huge step in the right direction for creating a reliable EA ! Thanks

I am looking for the same solution- I wanna plug another data feed to mt4 with dde. so far Mt4 offers only export of dde data.. import in real time is needed

Look and contact here:

FX Real-Time :: Объявления

I guess - greed is only reason why all the mt4 users cant feed mt4 with data (like dde) from other vendors..

I saw an ad where guy was going to pay 500-1000 usd for a bridge esignal>mt4... well.. IT guys are going to scalp newbies.. ehh

Vaka:
Look and contact here: FX Real-Time :: Объявления

we are looking for other vendor > to mt4 solution , not mt4 >to another application (such a solution exists already)

MtiQS:
Go to ... and you are able to retrieve and forward more than 20 real time data feeds to MT4.

You must use "Offline Charts" and a special script which will update the chart every 250 ms. This script is part of the MtiQS installation file and must only be copied in the "scripts" subdirectory of MT4 platform.

Control window

DAX chart real time

Hello,

marketing for commercial programs should be post on the commercial section.

we are looking for other vendor > to mt4 solution

Go to ... and you are able to retrieve and forward more than 20 real time data feeds to MT4.

You must use "Offline Charts" and a special script which will update the chart every 250 ms. This script is part of the MtiQS installation file and must only be copied in the "scripts" subdirectory of MT4 platform.

More details you will find in the online help of MtiQS.

Control window

DAX chart real time

@Linuxser

Sorry, I understand.

It's only a answer in a thread and the answer is best placed in the original thread.

But when I start a new thread I'll place it in the commercial section, okay.

Regards

Reason: