Help! Can't start my MT4

I have a couple of MT4 running on my computer. I was just modifying some settings in one EA and all of a sudden MT4 shut down.

I tried to start MT4 again, but nothing happened when double clicking the icon. I restarted my computer and tried to start the MT4 again, but with no luck.

All the other 4 MT4 installations I have started like normal, but not the one that shut down.

I have some EA's and trades running on that one and need to get it up and running as quick as possible.

Any solution, what I could do?

If it's not possible to fix. Can I make a new copy of MT4 and run that one instead? What do I need to copy from the folders to make the old trades and magic numbers keep on doing what they were doing?

Any ideas? Someone?

is it because of the chart with the EA?
You can close the charts with EA (without Metatrader running).

In Metatrader's menu -

File - Open Data Folder - and find profiles folder - default folder - and you can see the files (those files = charts opened in Metatrader).
delete some file = close the chart.

You can "close all the charts" on this way, and after that - start Metatrader.

Sergey Golubev:

is it because of the chart with the EA?
You can close the charts with EA (without Metatrader running).

In Metatrader's menu -

File - Open Data Folder - and find profiles folder - default folder - and you can see the files (those files = charts opened in Metatrader).
delete some file = close the chart.

You can "close all the charts" on this way, and after that - start Metatrader.

Actually I made a new MT4 and copied the Experts, Indicators, History, Templates and Profiles to the new location and I was able to start it up and it seems like the magic numbers are working with the new trades now.

But it was very strange. I just added a new chart with the same EA I have on other charts. I just wanted to add anew chart with different settings. And then it just crashed and I wasn't able to open that MT4 again.

But I'm happy I had stored some settings as a preset about a week ago, so I could load the preset in the new MT4.

Reason: