IFxOverEasy1 system - page 2

Files:

Better as a manual system

I have tested this system in demo and it works quite well as a manual system as the system sometimes needs discretionary involvement at times. I found that when the indicators lined up, I simply placed an order with a trailing stop and went to work or sleep. At one point, I went 21 of 24. The only loss(es) were when I didn't follow the rules exactly...

Don

Hi there, I know this post is very old but just wondering if any of you are still using this EA system? Does it still work?

Just wondering if any of you know how to set the lot size you want to buy or sell once the EA does its thing?

Thanks

sergiel:
Does it still work?

Try it manually at first.

Hi, if someone use this EA? I used it but it didn't trade. Can someone help me to fix it? Thanks.

Updated the system indicators a little bit, if we can get some positive manual forward tests on this will go ahead with an EA.The older instructions along with some screenshots of the older version along with a template for this updated version in the rar. file.

Files:

Hi Mrtools,

I'm trying to use it in 5 min charts manually . Is there some parameteres need to be modified in 5 min charts?

And I think Juice is not useful with Laguerre RSI with Laguerre filter. Trend signal 2_alerts that you did can replace I-trend.It will be more clear. How do you think?

Thanks,

Nathalie

nathaliejin:
Hi Mrtools,

I'm trying to use it in 5 min charts manually . Is there some parameteres need to be modified in 5 min charts?

And I think Juice is not useful with Laguerre RSI with Laguerre filter. Trend signal 2_alerts that you did can replace I-trend.It will be more clear. How do you think?

Thanks,

Nathalie

Nathalie, yeah when I put everything on my chart was thinking the same, because the shi channel slope gives you trend direction, trend signal is good with the system, also as is the Laguerre and Laguerre filter, juice might be a good addition to stay out of a flat market but not sure yet, but iTrend even though its good don't think its needed, but that's just my opinion.Will know more hopefully when the market picks up later.

Hi Mrtools,

For Laguerre RSI with Laguerre filter, could you please expalin how to use this indicator?

Thanks,

Nathalie

nathaliejin:
Hi Mrtools,

For Laguerre RSI with Laguerre filter, could you please expalin how to use this indicator?

Thanks,

Nathalie

Nathalie, entry would be on the cross of the laguerre and the filter, best not to enter in the no trade zones, Mladen has a very good explanation about it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173022/page6

Reason: