A mathematician is needed - page 6

Prival, be careful, you risk being put on VictorArt' s personal ignore list

While you've been away, almost everyone here is on it:))))

VictorArt писал(а) >>

...Enjoy what you've got.

You will... :))

granit77 >> :

You'll get lost... :))

The man doesn't need any independent subordinates.

<div class="" fquote"="" color:="" rgb(66,="" 99,="" 156);="" font-family:="" tahoma,="" verdana,="" arial,="" helvetica,="" sans-serif;="" font-size:="" 1em;=""><p style=" font-family:="" tahoma,="" verdana,="" arial,="" helvetica,="" sans-serif;="" font-size:="" 1em;="" margin-top:="" 0px;="" margin-right:="" margin-left:="" padding-top:="" padding-right:="" padding-bottom:="" padding-left:="" margin-bottom:="" 4px="" !important;=""><p>__________________________</p> <p>VictorArt wrote <a href="/en/28323/ http:="" forum.mql4.com="""""ru=""""28323=""" page4#248283"="" class="quote_source_link" title="View post"><p><span style=" color:=""" rgb(66,="" 99,="" 156);="" font-weight:="""bold;"="">_______________________<p></p> <p><span style=" color:=""" rgb(66,="" 99,="" 156);="" font-weight:="" bold;"="">

VictorArt wrote(a)>>
Here it is more informative

hmm... it does not make sense somehow...

Has MIPT lost all its highly qualified mathematicians? I think not. Most likely, you have offered them unacceptable conditions for cooperation.

A robot control system is being created in a robotics lab, the declared topic is "Artificial Intelligence Systems" - and yet the designers have no idea what TAU is? They don't even know the terminology of the field?

In general, the direction of work is clear - to make a list of references on these topics - and it is, by the way, no small job :)

avtomat >> :

hmmm... it doesn't make sense...

MIPT has lost all its highly qualified mathematicians?

As I said above, we're looking through many channels.

It's a big task - you need to know in advance who has what useful and who might be useful.

VictorArt >> :

When working as part of a team, you can't afford the luxury of showing off. No one is going to pay money for showing off. You pay for results.

If you already have everything, then why should I try to make you have even more? :)

Enjoy what you have.

Okay. Thank you. It all makes sense now.

I withdraw my offer, and I advise everyone not to fall for that cheapness. The guy just wants to screw you, your algorithms, developments, ideas, etc. Without giving anything in return.

S.U. Fools you might find, but you do not need them, but clever and literate those who really need you are unlikely to appear in the team. Good luck.

VictorArt >> :

As I said above, we are looking through many channels.

The task is big - it is necessary to know beforehand who has what useful and who can be useful.

And what city are you in? In Moscow?

Prival >> :

Okay. Thank you. It all makes sense now.

I withdraw my offer and advise everyone not to buy into this cheap stuff. The guy just wants to screw you, your algorithms, designs, ideas, etc. Without giving anything in return.

S.U. Fools you might find, but you do not need them, but clever and literate those who really need you are unlikely to appear in the team. Good luck.

Sergey, as you have already provided for yourself financially, the question arises, what would you be interested in? Are there any new aspects of Forex trading that you have not yet mastered? Maybe, you still have some financial interests? Are you involved in some kind of major project? Maybe you will launch a project?

When the goal of financial wellbeing is achieved, what's next?

SProgrammer >> :

What city are you in? Moscow?

>> Yes, in Moscow.

However, if a person turns out to be unique and useful to the project in some way, it doesn't matter where they are.

What do you want to do? Forex?
Reason: