I need help and I cannot find a customer service contact email or number for mql5.
I am trying to sub to a signal and it's not working. I found the signal in my Met4 (IC Markets) desktop app, clicked "subscribe", a window pops up asking me to sign into my mlq5 account, I sign in, the window disappears, at the bottom it asks me to choose a payment method, I choose one (I've tried choosing Skrill, Paypal, AND mql5), and the same window pops up telling me to sign in, I sign in again, the window disappears and nothing happens. I've also tried subscribing through the website but it takes me back to my met4 app and the same shit happens. What the hell?!
Watch your language...
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a signal:
1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register
2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.
3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.
4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe.
5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.
6. Select the paymet method and complete payment for your subscription.
7. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:
8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.
9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty.
10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.
11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long.
12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
13. In the Virtual Hosting window that opens, click Next, then Next again, select the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value (right side of window) and click Next.
14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months, tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
15. Complete your payment for the VPS Service and you are done.
I hope you are using Windows, right? Because MacOs does not support Signals service, and the Signal service does not work on Linux.
If its a paid signal and you have an account with MQL5 you should be able to complete your payment to the signal subscription.
Check if your account is ready to trade (verified) and contact the signal provider to see if subscriptions are permitted to his (her) signal.