What is going on in the Freelance section

I am discussing job details with a customer and posts are disappearing and random posts from someone else are appearing in their place.

Just had a single post in Russian replace all the previous posts in the thread!

Keith Watford:
I am discussing job details with a customer and posts are disappearing and random posts from someone else are appearing in their place.

Just had a single post in Russian replace all the previous posts in the thread!

I don't think it's related to Freelance section, but to an issue with the site/server. I just lost a message I was posting.

Yes, same with me - I lost the mesasage when posting.

Fernando had a similar issue recently - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/167531#comment_4018038
Optimizing Strategy Tester Backtest Performance
Optimizing Strategy Tester Backtest Performance
  • www.mql5.com
I am running a large amount of back tests. I have been keeping a few laptops busy most of the time day in and day out...

honest_knave: Fernando had a similar issue recently - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/167531#comment_4018038
Correct, and I never did correct or edit that post either, but now it just shows a broken link!

I have reported the issue to the service desk, but I don't know that they will do anything until next week.

Any body else that has the same issue, please report it to service desk. The more people that report it the more likely that they will treat it as urgent.

Incidently, when I tried to post this reply, nothing happened. I had to refresh the page and post again.

!

This site needs to be sorted out!

Keith Watford:
Any body else that has the same issue, please report it to service desk. The more people that report it the more likely that they will treat it as urgent.

Incidently, when I tried to post this reply, nothing happened. I had to refresh the page and post again.

!

This site needs to be sorted out!
Unfortunately, it has been this way for a long time (at least, since I started posting on the "MQL5.com" as before I posted mainly on "MQL4.com"). Many a time, I have had the message "service unavailable" come up, and I have to wait a while before I can refresh it and try again.

However, my latest dealings with the Service Desk has left me disillusioned with their support. I still have two requests/tickets open without any further response from them - one for over a month and another going now on close to three months.

EDIT: Just reported it to Service Desk as well and provided link to this thread - 2017.02.18 11:37, #1676603 - Website problems and inconsistencies!
Reason: