Which coder is better? - page 4

Mitsubishi4arab:
seems I will stop strugling and hire a coder from freelance to have my dream EA modified, approved and published on this market
Nobody will paint your dream EA better than you. Then you'll have to know & understand the code to improve it, to correct it - 100% bugfree, doesn't really exist.

Finally if you're just expecting some profit, you could also subscribe to a signal or rent for test before buying one.

If so, I suggest you that one, the strategy is well-grounded

Moderator note - Please do not advertise signals services in the forum. Continuing to do so may result in a ban.

I believe that anybody wanting some coding done should at least have some interaction with the coder before making a decision.

They should have a small discussion to get an impression of the coder that they may be dealing with.

Just because one coder has more jobs than another doesn't mean that he will be a better coder. I have modified some code by the top rated coders and I am not impressed.

Feedback can be useful, but to be honest, most customers have no idea whether the code is high or low quality.

The overdue statistics are not necessarily a reflection on the coder. Many of my "overdue" jobs are due to delays from the customer.

The arbitration statistics may be useful. But the customer should ignore any arbitration found in favour of the developer, after all that means that he has done his job properly and to specification. If a coder has many arbritrations found in favour of the customer, that should serve as a warning. Don't forget that if you have problems with a coder and arbritration finds in your favour, only 90% of the locked funds is returned to you.

Suppose by the site management to make a test for each developer before he join the freelance to apply for jobs

Keith Watford:
I believe that ...

Feedback can be useful, but to be honest, most customers have no idea whether the code is high or low quality.

The overdue statistics are not necessarily a reflection on the coder. Many of my "overdue" jobs are due to delays from the customer.

it would be a good idea to make a statistics of overdue for the customers as well as it is with the developers

Mohammad Soubra:
it would be a good idea to make a statistics of overdue for the customers as well as it is with the developers
Kinda you want a ranking. You can still subscribe to Google Code Jam.

That's what it used as criteria to judge a coder.

4. Judging and Scoring. The solutions you submit will be judged as follows.

4.1 Points. Each problem is worth a certain value of points. For example, a problem may have small and large sub-problems. The solution to the small sub-problem may be worth 10 points, while the solution to the large sub-problem may be worth 15 points. Your score for a round will be the sum of the points you earned in that round for each correct solution to a sub-problem.
    4.2 Ranking Contestants.
        (A) Highest Score First. Contestants will be ranked in order of the highest score first and lowest score last.
        (B) Ties Ranked by Penalty Time. In the event of a tie between contestants, the one with the lowest penalty time will be ranked first while the one with the highest penalty time will be ranked last. We reserve the right to break ties when necessary based on finer time precision than is specified on the scoreboard. Penalty times may be specified in the Contest Rules, the Contest website, or in the problem statement.
As I told you ... delays & deep testing. There's others.

Icham Aidibe:
Kinda you want a ranking. You can still subscribe to Google Code Jam.

That's what it used as criteria to judge a coder.

4. Judging and Scoring. The solutions you submit will be judged as follows.

4.1 Points. Each problem is worth a certain value of points. For example, a problem may have small and large sub-problems. The solution to the small sub-problem may be worth 10 points, while the solution to the large sub-problem may be worth 15 points. Your score for a round will be the sum of the points you earned in that round for each correct solution to a sub-problem.
    4.2 Ranking Contestants.
        (A) Highest Score First. Contestants will be ranked in order of the highest score first and lowest score last.
        (B) Ties Ranked by Penalty Time. In the event of a tie between contestants, the one with the lowest penalty time will be ranked first while the one with the highest penalty time will be ranked last. We reserve the right to break ties when necessary based on finer time precision than is specified on the scoreboard. Penalty times may be specified in the Contest Rules, the Contest website, or in the problem statement.
As I told you ... delays & deep testing. There's others.

What is this Isham ???

give me the link (in private) to see by my self! 

Mohammad Soubra:

What is this Isham ???

give me the link (in private) to see by my self! 

Sure. It's kinda a coding contest, but there's not mql there. If you're interested by code, many languages as C, python, perl open you much more perspectives.

I see the MQL as a scripting language, something specific, kinda a dialect.

The link is in your inbox.

Icham Aidibe:
Sure. It's kinda a coding contest, but there's not mql there. If you're interested by code, many languages as C, python, perl open you much more perspectives.

I see the MQL as a scripting language, something specific, kinda a dialect.

The link is in your inbox.
Thank you for the share

Does any body know how the developers (here on this community) are sorted?

Some of them has less closed jobs and he is higher than who make doubles of him!

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/developers

Mohammad Soubra:

Does any body know how the developers (here on this community) are sorted?

Some of them has less closed jobs and he is higher than who make doubles of him!

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/developers

Hello
Reason: