Discussion of article "Embed MetaTrader 4/5 WebTerminal on your website for free and make a profit" - page 5

acfxpro:
When I try to login to the mt5 webterminal, a login popup appears but is deactivated with this message in red under; 'Your browser does not support web crypto API, you need to update your browser to the latest version.' My browser is latest version, it fails on safari, chrome and firefox but oddly works on IE.  Tried both mac and windows.

Here works on Chrome and Mozilla, both on Windows, so something must be wrong with your setup.

hello guys, 

everytime I added it to my website this happens!

if you could help me that would be great!

also I tried changing the height didn't do anything

Andrew Rivers:

hello guys, 

everytime I added it to my website this happens!

if you could help me that would be great!

also I tried changing the height didn't do anything

HI di you find a way to coorrect this error ?

i got same problem the MT4 is very small 

You have to set the correct order it happens because you are probably using other elements like menus on the same page.

Look at the provided example and copy the content class CSS for the specific terminal.

<style type="text/css">
body {margin: 0; padding: 0; font-family: Arial, Tahoma; font-size: 16px; color: #000; background-color: #FFF; min-width: 1010px; }
.top {background-color: #0055A7; }
.top h1 {margin: 10px 20px 10px 10px; font-size: 25px; font-weight: normal; color: #FFF; display: inline-block; vertical-align: middle; }
.top .menu, .top .menu li {margin: 0; padding: 0; list-style: none; display: inline-block; vertical-align: middle; }
.top .menu li {margin: 0; padding: 0; list-style: none; display: inline-block; }
.top .menu li a {padding: 20px; font-size: 16px; color: #FFF; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; display: block; }
.top .menu li a:hover {background-color: #0B6ABF; }
.top .menu li a.selected {background-color: #2989DF; color: #FFF; }
.content { box-shadow: 0 0 20px rgba(0,0,0,0.5); position: fixed; width: 100%; top: 60px; bottom: 60px; }
.footer {text-align: center; padding: 20px; color: #0A0A0A; font-size: 14px; position: fixed; bottom: 0; width: 100%; }
</style>

Hi,

Is there a way where I can pass the account password on the MT4 login? I tried passing the password so that users will not type the password anymore but the password is still blank.

<iframe src="https://trade.mql5.com/trade?servers=DemoServer&amp;trade_server=Server-Demo&amp;startup_mode=open_demo&amp;login=11914138&amp;password=demo123456&amp;lang=en&amp;save_password=on" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" style="width: 100%; height: 100%; border: none;"></iframe>

Joy R:

Hi,

Is there a way where I can pass the account password on the MT4 login? I tried passing the password so that users will not type the password anymore but the password is still blank.

<iframe src="https://trade.mql5.com/trade?servers=DemoServer&amp;trade_server=Server-Demo&amp;startup_mode=open_demo&amp;login=11914138&amp;password=demo123456&amp;lang=en&amp;save_password=on" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" style="width: 100%; height: 100%; border: none;"></iframe>

No you have to login on the site/web page once to save the login, and from there you can just go back any time and it will login automatically given that you have set:

save_password=off"

To true.

Can I put script into this webterminal?

Can I change color horizontal line?

Hey everyone,

I would to know if is possible embed my MT4 charts screen into my website and disable all features/tools (only I would keep tabs to change markets). 

Thanks

Hi, I meet problems if I use Chrome. I seem to have understood that there is no solution, and so?

atti105:
Hi, I meet problems if I use Chrome. I seem to have understood that there is no solution, and so?

It is working in Chrome / Chromium do you use maybe ad block ?

Reason: