Discussion of article "Embed MetaTrader 4/5 WebTerminal on your website for free and make a profit" - page 4

The app's are not the webterminal.

The webterminal runs in a browser window.

I am unaware that iPhone will open the app when you try to visit the web terminal.

I have never seen that happen before.

This article is about the Webterminal that runs in the browser not about the app.

https://www.mql5.com/en/trading

MQL5.Community
  • www.mql5.com
WebTerminal for the MetaTrader trading platform

Marco vd Heijden:

The app's are not the webterminal.

The webterminal runs in a browser window.

I am unaware that iPhone will open the app when you try to visit the web terminal.

I have never seen that happen before.

This article is about the Webterminal that runs in the browser not about the app.

https://www.mql5.com/en/trading

Hi Marco,

Yes i understand all that, hence my original question regarding Native apps.

Regarding your comment:

'This article is about the Webterminal that runs in the browser not about the app.'

I'm refferring to the article: https://www.mql5.com/en/welcome/en-build-affiliate-program-and-attract-new-traders

keep scrolling down to the bottom of the article, to:

Lead generation through MetaTrader Mobile Apps

That section is not about the web terminal, it's about native apps, and that's what i'm asking about.

And per my original question, if this isn't the right place to ask questions about the native app integration, where do i go?

thanks

Attract new traders through affiliate marketing with our ready-made solutions
Attract new traders through affiliate marketing with our ready-made solutions
  • www.mql5.com
Modern traders are actively using mobile applications and web versions of trading platforms. Using our mobile and web solutions for the MetaTrader 4/5 platforms, you can attract new traders on a regular basis by creating an affiliate network. Lead generation through MetaTrader Web Platforms The MetaTrader 4/5 web platforms can be easily...

Is this MT5 only or does it work with both?

• Once the user has installed MT via the broker specific affiliate link, what happens if MT is already installed and set up with another broker? Would they be prompted to Update, and thier existing server configuration would be overwritten? Or does it install a separate version of MT?
  • Once the user has installed MT via the broker specific affiliate link, assuming it reconfigures their MT to use the new broker’s server, is it possible for the user to then switch back to other brokers? Ie are all alternative servers still displayed and accessible?
  • After the user has installed/updated MT with the broker specific version, my app will then deep link to MT, so that every time the user taps trade in my app, MT would be loaded on-screen. Is it possible to deep link in such a way that the app will only load the broker specific version of MT?

1. There is only one app on the mobile device, but there can be several accounts inside. Brokers can be removed and added to the app's accounts pool.

2. Yes its possible to switch between accounts.

3. Its just a matter of selecting the wanted account in the app.

Im not sure if it has changed in the meantime because i have not been using the app lately.

There are no a few registered  that Web Trader brokerage servers such as: IronFXBM-Real3, SuperForex-Real, FxOpen, Adamant..., how do I register or what can be done to register these servers?

Why are brokers reluctant to activate the AUTO TRADE function on crypto, eg, Bitcoin, ?

Full screen view with this code is not working;

<iframe src="https://trade.mql5.com/trade?demo_all_servers=1&amp;startup_mode=open_demo&amp;lang=ru&amp;save_password=off" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" style="width: 100%; height: 100%; border: none;"></iframe>

do you have a screenshot whats wrong with it

How come it shows like this on my site? can someone help me?

Best, 

Andrew 

Andrew Rivers:

How come it shows like this on my site? can someone help me?

Best, 

Andrew 

You should enlarge in height the window, the web terminal is embeded into.

When I try to login to the mt5 webterminal, a login popup appears but is deactivated with this message in red under; 'Your browser does not support web crypto API, you need to update your browser to the latest version.' My browser is latest version, it fails on safari, chrome and firefox but oddly works on IE.  Tried both mac and windows.
MetaTrader 5 Web Platform
MetaTrader 5 Web Platform
  • www.mql5.com
Connect to your account and trade in financial markets directly from your browser
Reason: