[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 312

artikul:

Maybe ask a moderator to move all the posts on the topic to another thread? )))
Create a topic as you see fit, otherwise it's just another unorganised information dump

artikul:

Maybe ask a moderator to move all the posts on the topic to another thread? )))
While the moderators are silent, tell me, did you read my post about the inner bar?

snail09:
While the moderators are silent, tell me, did you read my post about the inside bar?

I did )))) There it is )))) As Williams said - small changes in the past lead to big consequences in the future ))))

I created a topic, but I don't know what to do with it )))

artikul:
Created a topic, what to do with it I do not know ))))

Give me the link to the topic ))))

And it would be desirable to describe in more detail what and how ...

sezon:

Give me a link to the topic ))))

And preferably describe in more detail what's up ...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134138

margaret:

Hi there Maxim!

Are you spoiling the beer again?

strictly on Fridays and Saturdays!!! )))) one of the oldest drinks, it is mentioned in Egypt more than 2000 years ago, I will say nothing about Tibetans...))

so: days

and weeks:

easy clarification, 1.45 a key mark, if strong momentum prem at 1.48 and possibly higher.

And so 1.45 is the maximum, and we'll rush to 1.38 and most likely 1.36, even if 1.34 and kopecks are not caught, the layout looks like that.

p.s. how's it going with the minivan? )))

Evgen157:

Have you noticed when you open an order the price jumps to the opposite side first (that's the time for the robot to calculate and figure out what's what, for the robot)...

The price jumps back because you didn't open an order but just missed the entry point. And the orders you open in your brokerage company will not affect the price movement.

Evgen157:

Come on....It turns out yesterday you calculated a sliver of quotes and today it's being traded...Nonsense )))
Nonsense is that your order can affect the quotes, you are too shallow a figure for that. Yeah and trading through a DC I don't think your funds even get into the market at all, rather than spinning around inside the DC.

Temnyj:
What is delusional is that your order can affect the quotes, you are too small a figure for that. And trading through a DC I don't think your funds get into the market at all, rather than circulating within the DC.

+1..))) Everything costs money...
Reason: