MT5 error - page 2

And there are two replies from the Head of MetaQuotes:

One user asked the question:

And reply from MQ:

So, change OS, or try to install 32-bit version.

Thank you, Sergey. My trading machine OS is the culprit.

And thank you to Fernando too, for suggestions.

Hi there,

I Worked on win XP 32bit and I wanna to install mt4 but it return error : mt.exe is not valid 32bit application.

Is mt4 is no long support on win xp or not ?!

k90mirzaei:

Hi there,

I Worked on win XP 32bit and I wanna to install mt4 but it return error : mt.exe is not valid 32bit application.

Is mt4 is no long support on win xp or not ?!

I know that MT5 is no loger support Windows 32 bit.
As to MT4 so this trading platform is still on 32 bit, and you can check your Windows XP by installing MT4 from the broker's website.

Sergey Golubev: As to MT4 so this trading platform is still on 32 bit,

The MetaTrader platforms will no longer support Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows Vista after 01 October 2017.
          Support for Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Vista to be discontinued after 01 October 2017 - General - MQL5 programming forum 2017.06.01

Support for the 32-bit platform version was discontinued 20.03, after the release of build 2361. We strongly recommend upgrading to the 64-bit MetaTrader 4 5 version in order to access all the platform's features without any limitation.

Windows 7 extended support period begins in January 2020 when Windows 7 support ended officially, and it ends in January 2023 for good.
          New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1220 - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #26 2020.01.22

William Roeder:

The MetaTrader platforms will no longer support Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows Vista after 01 October 2017.
          Support for Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Vista to be discontinued after 01 October 2017 - General - MQL5 programming forum 2017.06.01

Support for the 32-bit platform version was discontinued 20.03, after the release of build 2361. We strongly recommend upgrading to the 64-bit MetaTrader 4 5 version in order to access all the platform's features without any limitation.

Windows 7 extended support period begins in January 2020 when Windows 7 support ended officially, and it ends in January 2023 for good.
          New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1220 - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #26 2020.01.22

Yes, that is right (that's correct).

Is a 64 bit version of MT4 available. None of the broker sites have it for download and could not find it at - https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download.
Download MetaTrader 4 for PC, iPhone, iPad and Android
Download MetaTrader 4 for PC, iPhone, iPad and Android
  • www.metatrader4.com
Download MetaTrader 4 for PC to receive the most powerful and convenient tool for technical analysis and trading in the markets. During the first launch, you will be prompted to open a free demo account allowing you to test all the features of the trading platform. MetaTrader 4 iPhone/iPad Millions of traders have already chosen MetaTrader 4...

AnkaSoftware #: Is a 64 bit version of MT4 available. None of the broker sites have it for download and could not find it at - https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download.
MT4 is only available as 32bit but it continues to function and have limited support. It is only MT5 32bit which is no longer supported.

AnkaSoftware #:
Is a 64 bit version of MT4 available. None of the broker sites have it for download and could not find it at - https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download.
MT4 is always in 32-bit. Why do you need 64-bit MT4?
MT4 can be downloaded from the brokers' websites only.
Reason: