VPS Issue

Hi, I am using a Renko EA. It works fine when my computer is on and MT4 is open. But when I put the EA on VPS it doesn't work and I keep loosing money. Can anybody advise what to do please? Any help will be appreciated.

Log in and look at the logs. Likely you need to configure the VPS to continue to run after you exit.

whroeder1:
Log in and look at the logs. Likely you need to configure the VPS to continue to run after you exit.
Thank you for your feedback. Please see the attach image. I logged into my demo account where I have the VPS activated and still not working when I turn off the pC.
Files:

rezashobuz: Thank you for your feedback. Please see the attach image. I logged into my demo account where I have the VPS activated and still not working when I turn off the pC.

Are you talking about a true VPS or the Virtual Hosting Service by MetaQuotes?

If you are referring to the service by MetaQuotes, then the Renko EA will not work there because it is dependent on an Offline Chart.

The only type of Renko EA capable of working on the MetaQuotes Virtual Hosting is one that generates its own Renko Data internally without needing an Offline Chart.

Fernando Carreiro:

Are you talking about a true VPS or the Virtual Hosting Service by MetaQuotes?

If you are referring to the service by MetaQuotes, then the Renko EA will not work there because it is dependent on an Offline Chart.

The only type of Renko EA capable of working on the MetaQuotes Virtual Hosting is one that generates its own Renko Data internally without needing an Offline Chart.

Thank you so much Fernando. It helped a lot. I will try to update my EA with the option to generate it's own renko Data.
Reason: