Coders makes more money....

Hi, I am an old manual trader and had an accident recently that slows me down quite a bit.

I know by experience that traders that codes their own EA makes more money then others.

I truly believe it is true because I have been working with some of them and seen big profits passing under my eyes.

If you are a coder, please share some tips and tricks, and even if your EAs are not for sale, please share some basic algorythm.

You know, how do you automatically trade: If that and this is true then do that else do this...

Thanks, that may help a lot of other coder improve their own work.

Note. Since i cannot manually trade very well anymore, i am looking for some serious EA. 

You can browse the CodeBase over here:
https://www.mql5.com/en/code
MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5 Source Code Library for MetaTrader 5

Coding is actually not a magic wand but a way to perform the idea more effectively and faster then manual.

An algorithm is another way of explaining systematic idea to a machine nothing else.

You will join 5% percent club, when you stop searching the truth at where everybody (or 95% of traders) hang around.

So here is million dollar advice, seek, learn, judge, and be committed as they say truth is out there..   

Transitus:

Coding is actually not a magic wand but a way to perform the idea more effectively and faster then manual.

An algorithm is another way of explaining systematic idea to a machine nothing else.

You will join 5% percent club, when you stop searching the truth at where everybody (or 95% of traders) hang around.

So here is million dollar advice, seek, learn, judge, and be committed as they say truth is out there..   

Yes indeed, and that is why i kept trading manually. But now i tought someone would have found an excellent strategy, programable and trustable. I have back tested hundreds (no joke) of EA and none of them, not one has satisfied my minimal requirements... Sad!

If anyone knows one, let me know. it has to be rewarding for a long period enough, hands free.

forexcue.com:

it has to be rewarding for a long period enough, hands free.

I fear you may be looking for a long time...

honest_knave:
I fear you may be looking for a long time...

I bet you are right...

But the one that gives up will never make it. Patience is the key to Forex 

Here is one thing i use to do: At asian open, XAUEUR, 95% of the time goes long about 20 pips minimum, sometimes more. I have coded a small  EA that trades that TP and Hedge.

If you are a coder and feel to give it a try, let me know once you get that done. :-)

It would be interesting to know how coders can make more money, by selling signals vs selling the ea...

Every single EA that I have coded for myself has failed to deliver consistent profits.

When I trade manually I use a certain amount of instinct and I've yet to find a way to code instinct :)

Keith Watford:

Every single EA that I have coded for myself has failed to deliver consistent profits.

When I trade manually I use a certain amount of instinct and I've yet to find a way to code instinct :)

Nothing will ever replace the human brain...

I am a programmer and trading for 4 years with semi automated and fully automated EAs made my own. My system is one, only Grid, i was always avoiding high importance economic events so it was stable for me. I am about to upload to market a fully automated EA based on Grid (of course) and i was wondering if you would like to send you a copy to test it.

KONSTANTINOS PAPAMARKOU:
I am a programmer and trading for 4 years with semi automated and fully automated EAs made my own. My system is one, only Grid, i was always avoiding high importance economic events so it was stable for me. I am about to upload to market a fully automated EA based on Grid (of course) and i was wondering if you would like to send you a copy to test it.
Yes please i would like to test

Reason: