New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1031 - page 5

After upgrading to build 1031, some of the objects (like arrow up/dwn, thumbs up/dwn) were coming so small on the screen that it was very difficult to locate them. Hence I have reverted back to previous build 1010 and it's good again. Not sure if it's due to 4k monitor, because there's no such issue at VPS.

Please let me know if anybody has the solution.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals"".

Hi. What's behind MT4 shutdown yesterday 30th? When is it expected back?
Thanks

Benson Mwangi: What's behind MT4 shutdown yesterday 30th? When is it expected back?

Your question is off-topic! MT4 did not "shutdown", your broker did! Check with your broker's trading schedule.

Since the New Year falls on a week-end, they probably "closed" earlier in anticipation of low liquidity and probably might also "open" later than usual on Monday.

PS! It is normal for the Trading to stop on Friday (and only open on Monday), unless that is what you meant and not that it stopped earlier than the usual hour on a Friday.

Hi,

Anybody succeeded installing new MT4 with mt4setup.exe downloaded from metatrader4.com?

For me this installs MT5 without any notice or question or anything. Is this the new way of distributing MT5? :-)

Thanks

Gyula Szajlai:

Hi,

Anybody succeeded installing new MT4 with mt4setup.exe downloaded from metatrader4.com?

For me this installs MT5 without any notice or question or anything. Is this the new way of distributing MT5? :-)

Thanks

There are so many threads about this already.

If you want MT4, download it from a broker that offers it.

Keith Watford:

There are so many threads about this already.

Yes, but even a hundred threads would not make it less weird.

the 1031 mt4 built cancel my experts adivisor on restart platform , you have an idea ? is a bug of this relase ? i am not only one that have this problem

If I have MT5 can I run on it MT4 indicators (software)?

sub2: If I have MT5 can I run on it MT4 indicators (software)?

No! They have to be modified!

If you have the source code, you can go to the Freelance section and hire someone to convert them. If not, then you will have to contact the original developer.

PS! Please note that you are off topic. This thread is about the latest build of MT4 (not MT5).

Reason: