correct bid ask ?

hello,

i'am with ampfuture broker demo,

as me, do you have this same problem about bid ask where bid represent almost 90% of volume on 1min chart ??? who is not the same orderflow on other platform with same data CQG

really strange, i try to force to have a contact with ampfuture, almost no success... really strange... 

Jean-Sebastien Laurent:

hello,

i'am with ampfuture broker demo,

as me, do you have this same problem about bid ask where bid represent almost 90% of volume on 1min chart ??? who is not the same orderflow on other platform with same data CQG

really strange, i try to force to have a contact with ampfuture, almost no success... really strange... 

Could you post some images about it???. What Order Flow indicator are you using in MT5???-  Regards.

Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez:
Could you post some images about it???. What Order Flow indicator are you using in MT5???-  Regards.

I compared Yuclusters with my indicators and another on other platform on same CQG data

I asked at friend, he has the same data like me... 

Jean-Sebastien Laurent:

I compared Yuclusters with my indicators and another on other platform on same CQG data

I asked at friend, he has the same data like me... 

Thank you very much for your answer. Maybe your configuration in YuClusters is different from the other indicators, or maybe YuClusters has some bugs.

I asked you about the details because I am very interested in that subject and if that is confirmed it would be very worrying for me. Regards

heloo ..can you help ma  that how can use order flow in meta trader5....h work with AMP DEMO s&p....and scalp with BID/ASK.....THANK  SO MACH

Thank you very much for your answer. Maybe your configuration in YuClusters is different from the other indicators, or maybe YuClusters has some bugs.

I asked you about the details because I am very interested in that subject and if that is confirmed it would be very worrying for me. Regards

Not possible Jose

i created my own bid ask indicator orderflow based on accumulation. It shows the same bid ask like Yuclusters, and both show bid ask corresponding at total volume, just each one separately is not correct, but the total  volume i looked is same, for example 1000 total volume on bar 1min, both indicator shows 800 bids and 200 ask, on otherplatform with CQG data, i have the same total volume (almost 99.99%) but bid and ask FULLY different.

I though too to concentrate on mt5 with AMP, but since this problem, i think so no... 

Jean-Sebastien Laurent:

Not possible Jose

i created my own bid ask indicator orderflow based on accumulation. It shows the same bid ask like Yuclusters, and both show bid ask corresponding at total volume, just each one separately is not correct, but the total  volume i looked is same, for example 1000 total volume on bar 1min, both indicator shows 800 bids and 200 ask, on otherplatform with CQG data, i have the same total volume (almost 99.99%) but bid and ask FULLY different.

I though too to concentrate on mt5 with AMP, but since this problem, i think so no... 

Do you use demo version or paid version of YuClusters???. I have read that in demo version the direction of the trades is random:

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/2835#!tab=comments&page=7&comment=3856118

Regards

Technical Indicator YuClusters
Technical Indicator YuClusters
  • reviews: 4
  • 55.00 USD
  • Yury Kulikov
  • www.mql5.com
Cluster analysis is now available in MetaTrader 5!YuСlusters indicator builds a cluster graph based on tick data. For exchange instruments it is the...

Do you use demo version or paid version of YuClusters???. I have read that in demo version the direction of the trades is random:

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/2835#!tab=comments&page=7&comment=3856118

Regards

i use the paid version

Ok. Did you already get an answer from your broker (AMP Futures)??. If so, what did they say??. Regards.

Ok. Did you already get an answer from your broker (AMP Futures)??. If so, what did they say??. Regards.

From this broker, none answers, excepted the fact it's possible probleme of connection on latency... what i don't believe, because on nt7 with same data provider (CQG), i have no problem about it...

So for me, maybe we need a real account on AMP with mt5, or it doesnt give the real bid/ask,

rest to open an account with them to see reality ? 

It's possible that it will not happen in a live account. What is the minimum capital to open a live account on that broker??. Thanks.
Reason: