Experts: Ichimoku Kinko Hyo System - page 3

Alain Verleyen:
Por favor, não use todas as letras maiúsculas, é considerado como gritar.
What hours do you use to operate the robot? In news you turn off? Do you have optimization for h1? I have backtest in another couple like the eur/usd with the changed  configuration but i had no success in the  profits. I only have good profits with the usd/jpy 250 % in 50 days.

New trade opened on demo

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/6316477/gbpjpy-h4-forex-capital-markets

Chart GBPJPY, H4, 2016.12.23 06:23 UTC, Forex Capital Markets, LLC, MetaTrader 4, Demo
Chart GBPJPY, H4, 2016.12.23 06:23 UTC, Forex Capital Markets, LLC, MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: GBPJPY. Periodicity: H4. Broker: Forex Capital Markets, LLC. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Demo. Date: 2016.12.23 06:23 UTC.

A new re-write of this EA is now available on the market. I have taken out the useless functions, rebuilt the order algorithm to get a cleaner and more accurate execution, simplified the ATR position, and reduced the input parameter clutter. The codebase program generates a signal whenever the chinkou crosses price, were ever its position is in relation to the kumo. Traditional these crosses, like other signals are classified for quality based on their position relative to kumo. Above kumo is strong, in kumo is neutral, below kumo is weak. The market version now only generates a signal on strong chinkou price cross and it captures the breakouts much better.

The EA is called 'Green Dragon'

Thank you Mick for the expert. But I faced BAD results in back test, even in USDJPY and even in H1 and H4 (which you said are the best for the EA)

My results

2017.01.15 till 2017.03.15 (two months)

H1: Makes $1000 to 894

H4: Made $1000 to 924

and similar results on GbpJpy as well.

I have been trying this EA for second day on h1. Doesn't open any trades.

Hi I tried the EA on DAX30 but the boT didn't do anything, can you please help me, Can it be applied on index ?

Files:
myscreen.png  121 kb
Reason: