Can multiple signals run on one VPS?

To add comments, please log in or register
Royal-Flush
Royal-Flush  

My intention is to subscribe to multiple (highly rated excluding martingale types) signals (2 or maybe 3) to reduce draw down (risk) and stabilize returns. Can I then upload these signals to one MQL5 VPS and I presume have the signals executed at one broker as a composite? Would a broker's VPS or VPS service be a better choice? If not then I believe a home server is a more economical and possibly faster solution agreed? Or is trading multiple signals together an impossibility and they must be traded separately each requiring it's own VPS?

turtle1000
turtle1000  
Royal-Flush:

My intention is to subscribe to multiple (highly rated excluding martingale types) signals (2 or maybe 3) to reduce draw down (risk) and stabilize returns. Can I then upload these signals to one MQL5 VPS and I presume have the signals executed at one broker as a composite? Would a broker's VPS or VPS service be a better choice? If not then I believe a home server is a more economical and possibly faster solution agreed? Or is trading multiple signals together an impossibility and they must be traded separately each requiring it's own VPS?

A vps can run multiple mt4 or mt5 accounts depending on your cpu and memory requirements. But more than 1 signal can be run on the same account, according to pepperstone. Although i havent tried this.
          However i am curious if you can run 1 or more signals and your own Ea on the same mt4 account? Would anyone have experience with the problems you would encounter??
To add comments, please log in or register