Can multiple signals run on one VPS?

My intention is to subscribe to multiple (highly rated excluding martingale types) signals (2 or maybe 3) to reduce draw down (risk) and stabilize returns. Can I then upload these signals to one MQL5 VPS and I presume have the signals executed at one broker as a composite? Would a broker's VPS or VPS service be a better choice? If not then I believe a home server is a more economical and possibly faster solution agreed? Or is trading multiple signals together an impossibility and they must be traded separately each requiring it's own VPS?

Royal-Flush:

My intention is to subscribe to multiple (highly rated excluding martingale types) signals (2 or maybe 3) to reduce draw down (risk) and stabilize returns. Can I then upload these signals to one MQL5 VPS and I presume have the signals executed at one broker as a composite? Would a broker's VPS or VPS service be a better choice? If not then I believe a home server is a more economical and possibly faster solution agreed? Or is trading multiple signals together an impossibility and they must be traded separately each requiring it's own VPS?

A vps can run multiple mt4 or mt5 accounts depending on your cpu and memory requirements. But more than 1 signal can be run on the same account, according to pepperstone. Although i havent tried this.
          However i am curious if you can run 1 or more signals and your own Ea on the same mt4 account? Would anyone have experience with the problems you would encounter??
Reason: