Exporting pip totals for a day or real time to EXCEL for graph analysis

Hello,

Can someone explain to me how I would go about exporting my day's trades automatically to excel so I can compare my total equity and pips for the day on a graph over time to adjust my strategy?

This guy shows it early in this video, but I feel he did it by hand for only a couple days. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGBQwnc-dUU&list=PLF_1rk7gn2QIC9O9nG_alWp8C6nDZRXcD

Sincerely,

FamousFrik 

high - low on D1 and then write to csv file.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2014.03.07 12:57

How to Prepare MetaTrader 5 Quotes for Other Applications

Before I started studying MQL5, I tried many other applications for development of trading systems. I can't say that I wasted my time. Some of them contain a few useful tools allowing users to save time, deal with many issues, destroy some myths and quickly select some further direction for development without the knowledge of programming languages.

These applications need historical data. Due to the absence of some certain standard data format, they often had to be edited before they could be used (for example, in Excel) to comply with the format applicable to the necessary program. Even if you are able to figure out all necessary details, many things should still be done manually. Users can find different versions of scripts designed to copy the quotes from MetaTrader 4 to the necessary format. If there is such a demand, we can also develop the version of the script for MQL5.

Introduction
1. Covered Topics
2. Data Format
3. Program's External Parameters
4. Checking Parameters Entered by a User
5. Global Variables
6. Information Panel
7. Application's Main Block
8. Creating Folders and Filing the Data
Conclusion

Thanks guys, I use MT4, but I feel this are just as applicable. Thanks.
Reason: