Based on a matematical model, is it really possible to discover a 100% win system? - page 2

Achmad Wijaya:
It possible, if we are in 100 % always lucky :) , and next question is, can we always lucky 100 %?
Do you mean a system that only makes winning trades or do you mean a system that makes more winning trades then losing trades and thereby grows the account ? those are two different things.

tele2112:

I have this question for a long time, what do you guys think? There really is out there a magical strategy that makes certain trade profit, with 

a 100% accuracy? if not what % range  you think is physically possible?

look at my numeral signal..

Marco vd Heijden:
Do you mean a system that only makes winning trades or do you mean a system that makes more winning trades then losing trades and thereby grows the account ? those are two different things.
the system makes only winning trades 100 % , it must be helped by 100 % lucky :) future is only possibility, just range for me is 50:50, and what we do as a trader is try to find chance to reduce risk and gaining rewards

As long as you are on the bull/bear side of market, you can be at 100%

question is how do you get on it and when do you exit 

Even the great Renaissance group , with all their PhDs and quantum computers have some losses during their incredible long term profit.... I would be very happy if i could reduce the drawdown for a sure affordable value if the long run is very profitable.

tele2112:

I have this question for a long time, what do you guys think? There really is out there a magical strategy that makes certain trade profit, with 

Not possible. Price can either go up or down. So the fair win: 50% even though most DO NOT win at least 50% due to Greed or Fear.

untilisleep:
Not possible. Price can either go up or down. So the fair win: 50% even though most DO NOT win at least 50% due to Greed or Fear.
It possible )

tele2112:

I think it depends on what you mean by mathmatical? .. if you mean absolute, 100% certainity of winning every trade, then probably not. But if you mean with a probability of winning that is effectively certain, then maybe...

Even if its possible, its better to win at a less percentage ratio and win bigger than win almost 100% pennies.

ForexSucks:

But to be successful you need to :

1) pick the direction correctly, a long term fundamental trend lasting months-years (most people cant, or change their minds)
2) use small leverage (most people use too much leverage)
3) be patient (most people in FX aren't patient, they want big profits, fast)
4) don't expect high returns (most people aren't in FX for small returns)

Cheers, Adam

Pure Gold !
Reason: