Based on a matematical model, is it really possible to discover a 100% win system? - page 4

Based on a matematical model, is it really possible to discover a 100% win system?

REPLY: Maybe on the past data it is possible BUT when the future is flowing your model is already obsolete and you will begin to experience losses.

However, trading is a business (not a 100% win game) and just like every business it consists of expenses and profits, you should accept that fact to play your genuine business.

HAPPY NEW YEAR COMMUNITY!! :)

Simply it is not possible to come up with 100% winning system. Getting rich is not that easy as most dream of. Happy New Year!

Adrian Antohi:
100% might be difficult to keep in a long run (combined with a low dd) as there are other factors that can affect this performance (slippage, bugs ;) )... I am currently happy to hold a 99% win (even the most reliable hosting services have 99.9x up-time ... ).
Are you using Martingale? What is your average drawdown?

tele2112:

I have this question for a long time, what do you guys think? There really is out there a magical strategy that makes certain trade profit, with 

a 100% accuracy? if not what % range  you think is physically possible?

How you can say 100% system in market peoples puts funds if someone start wining every trade Market concept will be end. When some loose other earns first understand market before these kind of questions.

I would suggest to the user always editing this topic to get it at the top of the forum to stop doing it.

Thanks.

I think 100% win is not possible at all.

untilisleep:
Are you using Martingale? What is your average drawdown?
No Martingle. My current DD is ~12% due to some (start-up, later) bugs on the closing trade and let it like so for the sake of 100% automatic system ... In general, most of the trades should close with a very low DD.

Achmad Wijaya:
It possible, if we are in 100 % always lucky :) , and next question is, can we always lucky 100 %?
No its not possible to be 100%, even if you had the perfect model, the spread friction that brokers charge would kill it ;)

In reality I would say no.

In theory I would say yes. If you have infinite capital. The more you have, the closer you get to the 100%. However, are you really willing to risk the final trade if you are already in too deep? :)

This thread seems to go on forever.  Why not concentrate on what makes a system better instead of the chatter about what might be possible (especially chatter about what is impossible.)
Reason: