Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 92

Krotu писал(а) >>

There is no problem with patience. The biggest problem of a trader is psychological work with his own Toad, he is a bitch, he does not sleep day or night and wants to eat all the way 8)

So, this Toad is the patience that a trader should have and not to try to chase Toad, but to have his own opinion.

Krotu >> :

It's hard to remain cultured when there's a lot of shaming going on around here. But I try to be patient nonetheless.

And how do I treat you? If you read three pages, see a screen, don't understand anything, you start giving a shit. There's enough of that around here. Nobody's arguing Nirob doesn't understand anything. Five years on the market already means a lot. It's all about his moral side. About fooling others.

Figure it out first, then get involved.

forte928 >> :

So this Toad is the patience that a trader should have and not try to chase the Toad, but have an opinion...

Forte, well what are you talking about - patience and greed are two different things. Patience is a normal and balanced reaction to price movements, while Toad is a bastard who always wants to fill up positions as if one position is not enough for him 8)))))

Krotu писал(а) >>

Forte, what are you talking about - patience and greed are two different things. Patience is a normal and balanced reaction to price movements, while Greed is a bastard who always wants to fill more positions, as if one position is not enough for him 8)))))

This problem must be treated or not to trade, we do not know what the future will bring and that is why we try to do it now...

ULAD >> :

And how do I treat you? If you read three pages, see a screen, don't understand anything, you start giving a shit. There's enough of that around here. Nobody's arguing Nirob doesn't understand anything. Five years on the market already means a lot. It's all about his moral side. About fooling others.

Figure it out first, then get involved.

I've been reading this thread since the beginning. I joined the forum just as the old thread with 300 pages was being torn down. What's there to sort out if you're pouring diarrhoea on each other, to see who has the sharper tongue? It's pretty clear who's the hoo-hoo!

Krotu >> :

I've been reading this thread since the beginning. I joined the forum just as the old thread with 300 pages was being torn down. What's there to sort out if you're pouring diarrhoea on each other, to see who has the sharper tongue? It's pretty clear who's the hoo-hoo.

And I was wondering why you came in here wearing a helmet?

Krotu писал(а) >>

Hoo for Hoo !

Niroba vs Cablyk

Krotu >> :

... Everything is clear here - the Hoo of Hoo !

That was quick to make sense to you.

Now imagine the situation:

You have known a man (let's call him Vasya) since kindergarten, i.e. for about 20-30-40 years somewhere. And all these years he has been a crook, not clean, and all your acquaintances and friends knew it.

And today someone went with Vasya for 2 hours to a pub and started to prove to you from the mouth what a great dude Vasya is, without paying any attention to all your arguments.

Take a second look at yourself, or better yet look at Niroba's profile, study his dossier (his threads) and draw conclusions.

Niroba 2.5-3 years ago, he opened 20-30-50 demo-dung accounts, where he traded with prohibitive risks, averaging,

no stops, slaughter. One of the accounts sometimes survived. The password from it was later published as a confirmation of the super-TS.

The question is why?

goldtrader >> :

>> That was quick to make sense to you.

I want to ask you, you know Niroba personally, how many years? Have you studied together, worked together?

Krotu >> :

I want to ask you, you personally know Niroba, how many years? Did you study together, worked together?

>>)): Neighbour in the flat.)

Reason: