IS THERE A SHORT CUT FOR TP OR SL ON ALREADY PLACED PENDING ORDER?

You might wonder why only pending orders and not open orders. You see, it is easy to add tp and sl to open orders by simply executing alt + drag on the price line, but not on pending orders. Once executed on pending order, it will instead change the open price of the pending orders (what a user unfriendly platform). I want an equivalent short cut to adding tp and sl to an already placed pending order. Thank you in advance

My opinion, I thing the alt + drag on pending orders should have been for adding tp or sl and not change of open price, since one can easily change the open price by closing the pending order and right clicking at a desired price. Rather than force one to type price on the confirm dialog box (hence user unfriendly).

macpee: I want an equivalent short cut to adding tp and sl to an already placed pending order.
  1. This is a user's forum not Metaquotes.
  2. Personally, if you don't already have a SL, then you can't define risk and can't set a lot size. Use a GUI: Indicators: 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' Forum - Page 5 Problem solved.
Reason: