Starter EAs - page 2

Pip Hunter:
hi Jdun,

Can you direct me to where I can download v6 and will test it starting this coming week? What's the time frame and parameter settings? The reason why I ask for that specific version is because Starter has way too many sub versions in each version example v4, v4mod1, etc.

Thanks

----------------

Link

Thanks jdun ...

I have attached this v6_fukin together with indicator Laguerre to 4 majors as follows ...

Eur - 15M

Gbp - 15M

Jpy - 15M

Chf - 1H

So far no trades yet since Asian market. Will feedback my result here.

Thanks

Hello, I'm searching the statements that lossed money last week to study them.

Can some body upload a copy here?

Thank you in advance.

brokers

could you guys post the brokers you`ve used that worked for v4 and v6 profitably?

bmac:
could you guys post the brokers you`ve used that worked for v4 and v6 profitably?

Alpari is good for starter V6.

Others have some luck with IBFX but I have encountered too many problems with them to have any good things to say.

thanks sadaloma, and for v4 any suggestions? do you also put to work the experts during holidays or not, like on friday for v4 in alpari, i started the forward test on friday without noticing it was holiday and it started with 2 big losses of -50 pips each.?

As for starterv4, I am still not sure if it's profitable in the long run. I was up 1600$ on the 8th but since then it's been down hill.

I am still testing it on Alpari and by next week I will update my statements.

Hi,

last night was good for starter V6 i have only some doubts, in alpari the take profit of +10 in usdgbp appears always taking $70dlls instead of $100 which in strategy builder the $100 appears, wanted to ask you if you still keep the stop (which is the second stop in the 5 setting) or you only put the v6 in default with take profit of 10?, anyway so far V6 performs better than V4.

Also would like to ask if the only way to apply an expert live is by using metatrader as broker?

bmac:
Hi,

last night was good for starter V6 i have only some doubts, in alpari the take profit of +10 in usdgbp appears always taking $70dlls instead of $100 which in strategy builder the $100 appears, wanted to ask you if you still keep the stop (which is the second stop in the 5 setting) or you only put the v6 in default with take profit of 10?, anyway so far V6 performs better than V4.

Also would like to ask if the only way to apply an expert live is by using metatrader as broker?

For v6 I put tp=10 and stop=0

"Also would like to ask if the only way to apply an expert live is by using metatrader as broker?"

I don't understand what are you trying to say there. The EA is for metatrader 4 platform only and they are several brokers for that platform.

Metaquotes.net is the company behind metatrader 4 and they are not a broker.

Hope that helps,

Sada