Updated MQL4 and old code (sharing problem-solving experiences) - page 5

gnawingmarket:

They're laughing at me. Why can't you answer, smart guy? I don't need to study all your MQLs. All you have to do is say a few words.

Answer what question, and more importantly, how? The substance of the question? There is no substance to the question. And a vague answer won't do. Hints of a lack of information for a substantive answer you missed.

A few words?

gnawingmarket:

Yes,about the mood you're right,it is necessary to work on oneself... But it is possible that this is not emotion but a real assessment of the probability of success. In our area, there is a huge rock that has broken away from the cliff, a Cossack climbed on it..... as long as I live, I do not understand how he did it. And now I see successful Forex traders as that Cossack. What is the right people?
Those Cossacks.

artmedia70:

Ответить на какой вопрос, а главное - как? По существу? Существа вопроса нету. А размытый ответ не пойдёт. Намёки на нехватку информации для ответа по существу вы пропустили.

Это несколько слов?

Don't call me "you" - it makes me look even older. I've seen the whole War and Peace in six volumes. I'll read it later. I'm trying (as best I can) to ask a straightforward question: 1) If the Expert Advisor's screen in the Navigator is grey when other screens are coloured, it means that the EA is not working?

2) Is it the reason that the robot does not put the order buttons on the chart, but the face smiles and information is written?

3) How to compile programs that open not MQL, but an encrypted text "with hieroglyphs"?

Well, that's the way it is, I can't get any cleverer.

gnawingmarket:

Don't call me "you" - it makes me look even older. I've seen the whole War and Peace in six volumes. I'll read it later. I'm trying (as best I can) to ask a straightforward question: 1) If the Expert Advisor's icon is grey in the Navigator while the others are coloured, does it mean that the EA is not working?

2) Is it the reason that the robot does not put the order buttons on the chart, but the face smiles and information is written?

3) How to compile programs that open not MQL, but an encrypted text "with hieroglyphs"?

Well, that's how it is, I can not smarter.

Well, it's not my problem that you feel somehow. I treat you with respect. It's not like I haven't seen you as a friend either.

1. If the icon is gray, it means that you only have an executable file. You don't have the source file and you obviously cannot change anything in the code.

2. No.

3. you can't. You do not open the source, but an executable file. The source has the extension *.mq4 or *.mq5, and the executable file has the extension *.ex4 or *.ex5

gnawingmarket:

Don't call me "you" - it makes me look even older. I've seen the whole War and Peace in six volumes. I'll read it later. I'm trying (as best I can) to ask a straightforward question: 1) If the Expert Advisor's screen in the Navigator is grey when other screens are coloured, it means that the EA is not working?

Well, that's the way it is, I can't get any cleverer.

That's it, I'm dreaming... I mean sleeping. I'll see if there's an answer tomorrow. Bye.

gnawingmarket:

That's it, I'm dreaming... I mean sleeping. I'll see if there's an answer tomorrow. Bye.

artmedia70:

Well, it's sort of not my problem that you feel any way about it. I speak to you respectfully. I don't seem to have you as a friend either.

1. If the icon is gray, it means that you only have an executable file. You don't have the source file and you obviously cannot change anything in the code.

2. No.

You do not. You do not open the source file, but the executable file. The source has the extension *.mq4 or *.mq5, while the executable has the extension *.ex4 or *.ex5.

Everything is as clear as can be clear to a non-advanced MQL scholar. Thank you very much.

I wouldn't have appeared here if I hadn't searched for the cause of "grey" reloading of my toy with all brokers at once. I'm gonna go to my own thread.

... The last 2 questions: a) All terminals are restarted because of some virus (conditional), placed in my system or the Developer finds my terminals when starting? b) Copy extract: "Old EX4 programs and DLLs based on old RateInfo format, will not work in the new terminal. A conversion to the new format is required. In other words, it is useless to download induks and owls from Internet or what? Thank you.

gnawingmarket:

It is all clear to the extent that it may be clear to a non-professional MQL-driver. I would like to thank you for it.

...I wouldn't actually be here if I hadn't been looking for the cause of my "grey" toy resetting at all brokers at the same time. I'm going to go to my own thread for beginners.

... The next 2 questions: a) All terminals are restarted because of some virus (conditional), placed in my system or the Developer finds my terminals when starting? b) Copy extract: "Old EX4 programs and DLLs based on old RateInfo format, will not work in the new terminal. A conversion to the new format is required. In other words, it is useless to download induks and owls from Internet or what? I have never downloaded any indices from the Internet or what is the use of them?

Well, I found all the answers on the website. Of course, there are some guys who are very creative in this business. I was even ashamed of my doubts and superficiality. No offense if anything is wrong. Good luck to everyone. Bye.

Now in the editor, is undo only available in the edit menu or did I miss it?

khorosh:
Now in the editor, is undo only in the edit menu or did I miss it?

Ctrl+Z rules ))))

And you can also customise the panel and add what you're looking for there.

Reason: