Can't receive a demo account!

I've opened a demo account with TradeMasterFX broker on MT4 platform.

I also installed MT4 application to my Galaxy S2 cellphone and started to use MT4 both on my cellphone and my PC.

I forgot my password and now can't open MT4 on my PC. But still using MT4 on my cellphone. It's not easy that way.

Now i tried to open a new account on MT4 on my PC but even though i enter every information correctly, as i did before, now neither a user name, nor a password appears!

I have a screenshot. Please help me on this topic.

PS: Is there any way to see my password on MT4 android application? Because 'Remember me' function is active there but password is appeared as black dots, so i don't know what was it.

Hello,

Have you try with other broker? Sometimes broker's server is busy and you have to try again.

deysmacro:
Have you try with other broker? Sometimes broker's server is busy and you have to try again.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, now i tried another broker and it worked!

But i want to work with TradeMasterFX , to get used to their spreads etc.

So, what can i do now? Should i wait for some more time, or should i contact them to let them know about this problem?

No, unfortunately there is no easy way to see saved passwords on an Android Device.

I'm sure that your Broker (TradeMasterFX) can offer you some sort of Password retrieval or reset.
Any decent Broker should have this.

If the solution is not obvious on their website then contact them.

lovromirnik:

No, unfortunately there is no easy way to see saved passwords on an Android Device.

I'm sure that your Broker (TradeMasterFX) can offer you some sort of Password retrieval or reset.
Any decent Broker should have this.

If the solution is not obvious on their website then contact them.

Thanks for replying.

I've also contacted my broker and they told me that there was nothing that they can do for password retrieval on demo accounts and they told me to open a new demo account.

Now i'm trying to open a new demo account with TradeMasterFX but i receive nothing and i hear error sound of MT4.

Surprisingly, with another broker called 'Integral FX' i have easily obtained a demo account without any problem.

Well, i guess i have to think twice about 'TradeMasterFX'. 

***Breaking news :) I have managed to open a new demo account right now. I guess they have read my post. :)

Anyways, thanks to lovromirnik and deysmacro for their precious replies. Good luck to all.

shintai:

***Breaking news :) I have managed to open a new demo account right now. I guess they have read my post. :)

I think during the weekend the server were down
Reason: