I cannot convert M1 data into Daily chart - page 2

Perhaps one difference .. I always perform fake (and unsuccessful) login, i. e. I enter some (any) server name in the login and click login, and then all the offline actions happen offline in the directory I entered as server name. I did not realize you discarded the login entirely.

Ovo:
Perhaps one difference .. I always perform fake (and unsuccessful) login, i. e. I enter some (any) server name in the login and click login, and then all the offline actions happen offline in the directory I entered as server name. I did not realize you discarded the login entirely.
Me too, I just enter an incorrect password.

kimito2:

Yes, I restarted MT4 few times but without success. Also I am unable to make any backtest when I am offline. When I am online everything is perfect.

I tried with another broker and there everything seems to be OK. What can I do with my broker, should I contact them?

kimito2:

I tried with another broker and there everything seems to be OK. What can I do with my broker, should I contact them?

You could try but I don't think you will get much useful help. Please PM me the name of the Broker and I'll test if I have time.

RaptorUK:
You could try but I don't think you will get much useful help. Please PM me the name of the Broker and I'll test if I have time.

OK, I tried with your Broker and had no problems with Period Converter converting M1 data to M5, M15, M30, H1 and D1 while connected or disconnected from the Broker. I disconnected by entering an incorrect password bt only after having correctly connected and imported my M1 data.

RaptorUK:
OK, I tried with your Broker and had no problems with Period Converter converting M1 data to M5, M15, M30, H1 and D1 while connected or disconnected from the Broker. I disconnected by entering an incorrect password bt only after having correctly connected and imported my M1 data.

Did you try to make any backtest, this is also a problem?

kimito2:

Did you try to make any backtest, this is also a problem?

Nope.

RaptorUK:
Nope.

I just tried the Strategy Tester with the standard MACD EA using my EURUSD data I had imported, seems to be working OK in Visual mode . . .

RaptorUK:
I just tried the Strategy Tester with the standard MACD EA using my EURUSD data I had imported, seems to be working OK in Visual mode . . .

My EAs are producing only one trade per backtest and they are working good if I am online.
Reason: