equidistant channel now works improperly in charts

about two months ago a problem was introduced in the functionality of the equidistant channel.

After a channel has been drawn, placing the cursor on the top or the bottom of the channel displays the price at that point of the channel. Formerly, this worked properly for both top and bottom of channel. Now it works properly for only one of the two lines. The other line displays an incorrect price. It displays the same price as the other line of the channel.

This is most annoying. I now have to draw a separate trend line next to half the channel in order to see the correct price at any given point.

The functionality was correct for several years, and began malfunctioning about two months ago. 

angevoyageur:
Please report such issue to ServiceDesk.
I cannot find how to post to Service Desk. The instructions that come up in your link tell me that in my profile I should see a topic of service desk, but no such link appears in my MQL4 login.

awfx:
I cannot find how to post to Service Desk. The instructions that come up in your link tell me that in my profile I should see a topic of service desk, but no such link appears in my MQL4 login.

Please read carefully :

This profile section is intended for effective interaction with MetaQuotes Software Corp. professionals concerning found errors and resolutions. If you have found an error in MetaTrader programs, in the MQL5.community website or want to suggest developers to implement some desired functionality, go to the Service Desk section in your profile.

You need an account at mql5.com.