MT4 Build 711

A proprietary indicator runs fine on MT4 build 670 but crushes on build 711.

Any ideas please? 

You need to recompile it.

Hi deusmacro,

I did recompile but unfortuately I still get not responding.

One more info that might help is that if I decrease the  Max Bars in History and Max Bars on Chart to 500 then it works fine.

On the other hand if I ncrease this number to 5000 let's say it crashes(NOT Responding).

Also, I run Windows 8.1

Thanks 

Tell the Service Desk! And please post their answer here?

fxwizards:

Hi deusmacro,

One more info that might help is that if I decrease the  Max Bars in History and Max Bars on Chart to 500 then it works fine.

On the other hand if I ncrease this number to 5000 let's say it crashes(NOT Responding).

Also, I run Windows 8.1

Thanks 

i encounter  this too .

fxwizards:

Hi deusmacro,

Also, I run Windows 8.1

Thanks 

It's seems your indicator is buggy.

angevoyageur:
It's seems your indicator is buggy.

Hi all,

I am also facing a challenge with MT4 Build 711. Two of my indicators which worked fine on MT4 Build 670 do not display on my charts after updating to Build 711. What are my options to get this rectified? I am not a coder/programmer.

Thanks. 

Brooklands:

Hi all,

I am also facing a challenge with MT4 Build 711. Two of my indicators which worked fine on MT4 Build 670 do not display on my charts after updating to Build 711. What are my options to get this rectified? I am not a coder/programmer.

Thanks. 

Either it's a problem with your indicators, either an MT4 bug. If you post the code, someone can check.

Otherwise you can try to write to the ServiceDesk of Metaquotes.

Hi,

thanks for the quick reply. I have enclosed the source files of the two indicators in question (DV_SineSupportMod_Text and Sinewave2) plus the one (CyclePeriod) which is required to run the two indicators. Any help to identify why these indicators have stopped working on Build 711 would be appreciated.

Many thanks again. 

PS It appears that I can only attach one file per message. I will send two more messages with enclosed files. 

2nd attachment
Files:
sinewave2.mq4  5 kb

3rd attachment
Files:
Reason: