How to move up or down indicator windows in MT4?

Hi Guys,

sorry to bother you with so "simple" question, but I can't find [for good time already] any way to move one [or more] indicator windows, up or down below main chart window without closing it and re-opening in desire order. By closing one indicator window and re-opening it I have to re-configure all indicators settings from that window[s] again which cost a lot of time.

[Please see example what I want to do and move below]

Is there any way to bay-pass this problem. You comment and advice will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards - Richard.

How bout using template?

Can I use template to single window with bunch of indicators and then past it into new location [up or down]? I know how to use templates but for whole chart with all charts and windows. But don't know how to use is on single window with few indicators within as marked yellow above.... Could you explain it, please.

I just worked out a way to do it. Save the current setup as a template. Open the template in Notepad. Cut and paste the window above the other window (Each window is started <window> and ends </window>). Save template. Worked for me!

JFR:
I just worked out a way to do it. Save the current setup as a template. Open the template in Notepad. Cut and paste the window above the other window (Each window is started <window> and ends </window>). Save template. Worked for me!
Nice! Worked for me too. Thanks.

JFR:
I have been dealing with this issue for a long time...congrats on finding a way through this, worked for me too!regards!

Indeed, notepad method is working!
JFR:
Thank you!!

JFR:

Life saver!!!!

Many thanks

JFR #:

Another thank you!

Thanks! I thought to try this method but it wouldn't populate the indicators I moved.....so was searching for an alternative and found this answer....after playing around worked out that actually the end of the script needs this sequence:

</indicator>

</window>

</chart> 

So thanks, glad I stuck with it! 

Cheers, Chris - Non Coder!!

JFR #:
Thank you! So simple yet so effective! Now if I can just keep my nav, mkt watch and time frames on the main screen after a reboot!
Reason: