Terminal settings in MT5

Hi,

I seem to be having a problem setting my default view options(data window, toolbox etc.). I have a whole bunch of charts for the different pairs I am monitoring.

I have saved the indicators etc that I need as a chart template. I opened the view options that I need, as stated above, and then saved it all as a profile.

However whenever I go back into MT5 after a shutdown or whatever, It hasn't saved my default view options. All the charts with the correct template settings are there but I have to keep selecting the View, Toolbox option and all the others I need. Is there any other way that I can set this, or are there any suggestions??

Thanx

Hello please provide more details:

1) OS version

2) Screenshot from the terminal before shutdown and after shutdown.

3) Do you use "Auto arrange" toolbars ?

AlekseyP:

Hello please provide more details:

1) OS version

2) Screenshot from the terminal before shutdown and after shutdown.

3) Do you use "Auto arrange" toolbars ?

Hi,

Windows 7 Pro, on a tablet.

I tried with auto arrange checked, and not checked.

Hello, how can I restore my indicators after removing mt5 and delete users details, and install it again?

Check automatic terminal settings in terminal settings!

Hello, this message keeps appearing to me when I load something in a desired graphic, what can I do to correct this problem?

marcosvenicius #: Check automatic terminal settings in terminal settings! Hello, this message keeps appearing to me when I load something in a desired graphic, what can I do to correct this problem?
Please show a screenshot of the message as well as the output in both the Experts log and the Journal log.

Denis Malika #: how can I restore my indicators after removing mt5 and delete users details, and install it again?

One by one, manually, because you deleted the user's details.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".