Netting platform

Hello

Does anyone know if there's a way to simulate a netting type account in a hedging MT5 platform - Because I scale into positions, I wind up with 10 or 15 sub positions that need to be treated as one larger position that a stop and take profit can be set for - All of the Prop trading firms that I'm interested in working with only offer hedging platforms - It seems like there's no solution to this problem, so far - Is there an EA that allows sub position stops and take profits to be moved all together (represented by one line instead of 10 or 15 lines)? Please help!

Thank you in advance

Dan T

dnt1111: Does anyone know if there's a way to simulate a netting type account in a hedging MT5 platform - Because I scale into positions, I wind up with 10 or 15 sub positions that need to be treated as one larger position that a stop and take profit can be set for - All of the Prop trading firms that I'm interested in working with only offer hedging platforms - It seems like there's no solution to this problem, so far - Is there an EA that allows sub position stops and take profits to be moved all together (represented by one line instead of 10 or 15 lines)? Please help! Thank you in advance Dan T
I believe there should be in the CodeBase something to move all stops together. But if not, there should be something in the Market section.

Fernando Carreiro #:
I believe there should be in the CodeBase something to move all stops together. But if not, there should be something in the Market section.
Thanks for your response - I tried looking in both of those sections but I just can't find anything that references moving sub position stops all together

And if nothing is to your liking, then consider having someone code something specific to your needs in the Freelance section.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Thank you so much! This actually works! How did you search that out so quickly - I admit I'm a good trader but not so good with all of the scripts, ea and code stuff - Can you explain how you even found that- Thanks again!
Reason: