Download MetaTrader 5

Service Desk response time

To add comments, please log in or register
Download MetaTrader 5 mobile version and trade from anywhere in the world!
Edward Hirsch
Edward Hirsch 2014.05.13 06:15 
What is the normal wait time?
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2014.05.13 09:16  
sxTed:
What is the normal wait time?
Between some minutes and never from my experience. What it's your bug ?
Edward Hirsch
Edward Hirsch 2014.05.13 11:08  
angevoyageur:
Between some minutes and never from my experience. What it's your bug ?

ROFL.

Hi Alain, this is my kind request to MQ dated 2014.05.06 13:34. I am really showing my age with new technology! Possibly you could kindly prod MQ as I can not even sell my expert on a private site as the new exe would not be encrypted.

"I have now spent 2 days trying to obtain a MetaQuotes ID. I always use a landline telephone. To obtain a MetaQuotes ID I had to purchase android mobile telephone. The keypad is so small. I press 8 and it types 7. I have to give my details to google just to get a MetaQuotes ID! This morning in desperation I asked the seller of my phone to help me. He downloaded MT4 and MT5, incrediblibly fast and with no wires! I got home, took ages typing in my name for a demo account. MT5 works, MT4 says login failed. I don't want to use the mobile, I just want a MetaQuotes ID so I can submit my awesome little expert for your approval so that I may be able to sell it. Could you not just please e-mail me the MetaQuotes ID. Thanking you in advance, take care, Teddy."

Thanking you in advance for any help, take care, Teddy.

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2014.05.13 11:56  
sxTed:

ROFL.

Hi Alain, this is my kind request to MQ dated 2014.05.06 13:34. I am really showing my age with new technology! Possibly you could kindly prod MQ as I can not even sell my expert on a private site as the new exe would not be encrypted.

"I have now spent 2 days trying to obtain a MetaQuotes ID. I always use a landline telephone. To obtain a MetaQuotes ID I had to purchase android mobile telephone. The keypad is so small. I press 8 and it types 7. I have to give my details to google just to get a MetaQuotes ID! This morning in desperation I asked the seller of my phone to help me. He downloaded MT4 and MT5, incrediblibly fast and with no wires! I got home, took ages typing in my name for a demo account. MT5 works, MT4 says login failed. I don't want to use the mobile, I just want a MetaQuotes ID so I can submit my awesome little expert for your approval so that I may be able to sell it. Could you not just please e-mail me the MetaQuotes ID. Thanking you in advance, take care, Teddy."

Thanking you in advance for any help, take care, Teddy.

Unfortunately I don't think Metaquotes will change theirs rules just for you. They decide some times ago to allow only Metaquotes ID and not "standard" SMS.

If you don't want to buy a smartphone, which I can understand, the only way is to ask to someone who owns one, but you have to register your product with him/her.

Edward Hirsch
Edward Hirsch 2014.05.13 13:01  
angevoyageur:

Unfortunately I don't think Metaquotes will change theirs rules just for you. They decide some times ago to allow only Metaquotes ID and not "standard" SMS.

If you don't want to buy a smartphone, which I can understand, the only way is to ask to someone who owns one, but you have to register your product with him/her.

I have bought a smartphone, like I said above. But the seller when downloading MT5 and MT4 did not see a MetaQuotes ID! How does one obtain a MetaQuotes ID? I understand you download the MT app and it displays in a window and one acknowledges receipt?
qjol
qjol 2014.05.13 13:17  
can you provide details of the smartphone ?
Edward Hirsch
Edward Hirsch 2014.05.13 13:30  
qjol:
can you provide details of the smartphone ?

It is a "Vodafone Smart mini" platform OS = Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), specifications as per http://www.vodafone.com/content/index/about/what/devices/smartmini.html

Thank you so much for your help, take care, Teddy.

qjol
qjol 2014.05.13 14:33  

you can find your ID in Settings

regarding

sxTed:

The keypad is so small.

you can use an external keyboard

Ian Venner
Ian Venner 2014.05.13 14:47  

Teddy, I dont know how old you are but if you have teenage family members or neighbours show them this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/476 and ask them to do it. Teenagers usually breeze through smartphone operations as if they had been born with one ...

qjol
qjol 2014.05.13 15:06  
i'm going to take some pictures and screenshots and upload it for you, wait a few and be patient ;-)
qjol
qjol 2014.05.13 15:36  

open MetaTrader ---> tap on the three rectangles one above the other (like this ) ---> setings or messages

inside you'll find your ID

To add comments, please log in or register