Service Desk response time

What is the normal wait time?

sxTed:
What is the normal wait time?
Between some minutes and never from my experience. What it's your bug ?

angevoyageur:
Between some minutes and never from my experience. What it's your bug ?

ROFL.

Hi Alain, this is my kind request to MQ dated 2014.05.06 13:34. I am really showing my age with new technology! Possibly you could kindly prod MQ as I can not even sell my expert on a private site as the new exe would not be encrypted.

"I have now spent 2 days trying to obtain a MetaQuotes ID. I always use a landline telephone. To obtain a MetaQuotes ID I had to purchase android mobile telephone. The keypad is so small. I press 8 and it types 7. I have to give my details to google just to get a MetaQuotes ID! This morning in desperation I asked the seller of my phone to help me. He downloaded MT4 and MT5, incrediblibly fast and with no wires! I got home, took ages typing in my name for a demo account. MT5 works, MT4 says login failed. I don't want to use the mobile, I just want a MetaQuotes ID so I can submit my awesome little expert for your approval so that I may be able to sell it. Could you not just please e-mail me the MetaQuotes ID. Thanking you in advance, take care, Teddy."

Thanking you in advance for any help, take care, Teddy.

sxTed:

ROFL.

Hi Alain, this is my kind request to MQ dated 2014.05.06 13:34. I am really showing my age with new technology! Possibly you could kindly prod MQ as I can not even sell my expert on a private site as the new exe would not be encrypted.

"I have now spent 2 days trying to obtain a MetaQuotes ID. I always use a landline telephone. To obtain a MetaQuotes ID I had to purchase android mobile telephone. The keypad is so small. I press 8 and it types 7. I have to give my details to google just to get a MetaQuotes ID! This morning in desperation I asked the seller of my phone to help me. He downloaded MT4 and MT5, incrediblibly fast and with no wires! I got home, took ages typing in my name for a demo account. MT5 works, MT4 says login failed. I don't want to use the mobile, I just want a MetaQuotes ID so I can submit my awesome little expert for your approval so that I may be able to sell it. Could you not just please e-mail me the MetaQuotes ID. Thanking you in advance, take care, Teddy."

Thanking you in advance for any help, take care, Teddy.

Unfortunately I don't think Metaquotes will change theirs rules just for you. They decide some times ago to allow only Metaquotes ID and not "standard" SMS.

If you don't want to buy a smartphone, which I can understand, the only way is to ask to someone who owns one, but you have to register your product with him/her.

angevoyageur:

Unfortunately I don't think Metaquotes will change theirs rules just for you. They decide some times ago to allow only Metaquotes ID and not "standard" SMS.

If you don't want to buy a smartphone, which I can understand, the only way is to ask to someone who owns one, but you have to register your product with him/her.

I have bought a smartphone, like I said above. But the seller when downloading MT5 and MT4 did not see a MetaQuotes ID! How does one obtain a MetaQuotes ID? I understand you download the MT app and it displays in a window and one acknowledges receipt?

can you provide details of the smartphone ?

qjol:
can you provide details of the smartphone ?

It is a "Vodafone Smart mini" platform OS = Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), specifications as per http://www.vodafone.com/content/index/about/what/devices/smartmini.html

Thank you so much for your help, take care, Teddy.

you can find your ID in Settings

regarding

sxTed:

The keypad is so small.

you can use an external keyboard

Teddy, I dont know how old you are but if you have teenage family members or neighbours show them this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/476 and ask them to do it. Teenagers usually breeze through smartphone operations as if they had been born with one ...

i'm going to take some pictures and screenshots and upload it for you, wait a few and be patient ;-)

open MetaTrader ---> tap on the three rectangles one above the other (like this ) ---> setings or messages

inside you'll find your ID

Reason: