sign in problem

hey

I have complete account information (login and password) and I use this information to log in to my account (in metatrader website) but the metatrader5 software(for windows) dose not accept this information.

what is the reason for this?

Trading account?
We can not help you with your trading account login sorry.

hamze ros: I have complete account information (login and password) and I use this information to log in to my account (in metatrader website) but the metatrader5 software(for windows) dose not accept this information.what is the reason for this?

Please note that my answer is based on limited experience I have had with the webterminal.

I found that when creating a new demo account via the webterminal, I was not able to use it on the desktop application, and if I remember correctly, I was not able to use it on mobile app either.

However, the accounts both live and demo, created with brokers, did work on all three versions - desktop, mobile and webterminal.

If it is the case that you obtained your account via the webterminal, then it may be the case as I have described.

If you want to use all three, then try to get a demo account from a broker, or just maybe a demo account from MetaQuotes created from the desktop version, might also work on the webterminal.

Reason: