Free Forex Signals 100-300pips and Rebate

Free daily forex signals 100pips - 300pips every week and Get 100% Cash back for every lot size you use in trading.

Hi friends,
I am Angella and I like to give you this useful information.

Do you know you can actually get Free Forex Signals Everyday?
This site gives out free forex signals that gives you 100pips - 300pips every week on all major currency pairs. It is proven to be very profitable. If you are not doing well in forex or you have given up on trading, then you need this. It will help you a lot.

You can also get 100% cash back when you trade forex. You get paid for every lot size you trade whether you lose or gain.
xxxx

Customer:
Morning,

Waitress:
Morning.

Customer:
What have you got?

Waitress:
Well, there's egg and bacon,
egg sausage and bacon
Egg and spam
Egg, bacon and spam
Egg, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam
Spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam tomato and spam
Spam, spam, spam, egg and spam
Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam.

(Choir: Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Lovely Spam! Lovely Spam!)

Or Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce
served in a provencale manner with shallots and aubergines
garnished with truffle pate, brandy and a fried egg on top and spam.

Wife:
Have you got anything without spam?

Waitress:
Well, the spam, eggs, sausage and spam
That's not got much spam in it

100pips - 300pips every week
That is low comparing how we can do per day.

This is guranteed. It is Free. You don't have to pay for it. At least if you get 100-300pips every week, you will be able to double your forex account. I think its very good for those not doing well in forex, those that are losing a lot, those that are frustrated trading forex and those that have given up on forex

angella-l:
and those that have given up on forex

or those who gonna give up after using this EA, indicator script or whatever

angella-l:
This is guranteed. It is Free. You don't have to pay for it. At least if you get 100-300pips every week, you will be able to double your forex account. I think its very good for those not doing well in forex, those that are losing a lot, those that are frustrated trading forex and those that have given up on forex

When you are good, forex will kill you. I also have never seen a demo account that can last many years.

Especially when you involved words like guaranteed.

angella-l:

Free or not, advertising is not allowed on this forum. Please don't do it again.

There is nothing guaranteed in Forex, you are either very naive or a scammer.

Discussion is closed.

Yes, I know there is nothing like guranteed in forex. But trends can be predicted with a high level of certainty and that does not mean you will never lose but the gains you make will always cover your losses. It is actually Free. If you don't actually like it, you can trade on your own. But every now and then, you as a fx trader need some help from other sources. I am just trying to let traders know about this Free service.

angella-l:
Yes, I know there is nothing like guranteed in forex. But trends can be predicted with a high level of certainty and that does not mean you will never lose but the gains you make will always cover your losses. It is actually Free. If you don't actually like it, you can trade on your own. But every now and then, you as a fx trader need some help from other sources. I am just trying to let traders know about this Free service.

Trends cannot be predicted with any level of certainty. Trends can be identified once they are established and then the only prediction that can be made is whether the trend will continue or reverse. What ever prediction is made, it is likely to be correct 50% of the time.

GumRai:

Trends cannot be predicted with any level of certainty. Trends can be identified once they are established and then the only prediction that can be made is whether the trend will continue or reverse. What ever prediction is made, it is likely to be correct 50% of the time.
Certainly you gonna need proof of how good this signal service is. Maybe the reason why you underrate it is because it is Free. But I tell you many paid signal providers can not match this. This signal provider is good but if you get signal and you don't agree with it, you can equally trade on your own

I am not against any traders or service providers but usually when the word guaranteed involved, doom is coming your way and you can't do anything about it, whether you like it or not.

Guaranteed is a sensitive word in forex world as far as I can see right now.

Reason: