Build 625 invalid EX4-file and MetaEditor has a Virus - page 3

angevoyageur:

Please watch your language.

#property strict is only available from build 6xx. And you are trying to use it with old metaeditor from build 509 or previous.

i tell you 1 more time stoopid developers of tm4

EA that compiled in 610 working good in 625

i can compill EA in 625 without errors - but when i drop that at chart coming errors with initialisations like in my first post

now i trying to compile the same ea in 509 there errors - i show you start of EA (NO F....G PROPERTY !!! ):

The updated version is MetaEditor 5 Build 914

You are using old version. That is why there is problem when compiling.

current brokers update is 625 not 914

i tried 914 Metaeditor like last ver if you meen Metaeditor

Its compilling but not working and not initialising. In tester))) :

2014.04.26 15:31:38.603 2011.01.04 00:00 EA GBPUSD,M5: Invalid EX4 file

Invalid developers of mt4 platform

Oh, I see. Then show us your full code then. Someone will look into it when they have the time.

If you don't want to show us your full code, then, it is sad that we can't help you anymore. Nobody will help you.

roller:

i tell you 1 more time stoopid developers of tm4

EA that compiled in 610 working good in 625

i can compill EA in 625 without errors - but when i drop that at chart coming errors with initialisations like in my first post

now i trying to compile the same ea in 509 there errors - i show you start of EA (NO F....G PROPERTY !!! ):

I tell you 1 more time to take my post seriously. Banned 1 day.

There is no place for such thing here. If you don't understand something you have at least to be humble and do not insult other.

yes but even developers can not say what is the problem in many peolpe

610 compiled working in 625 TM4

but 625 compiled withot errors say INVALID EX4 file and its f nerves very much you know

@ roller

Show us your full code and we can help in showing you what is wrong. Use SRC when posting the codes.

If no full code from you, nobody in this forum will help you (including moderator) since you don't want to cooperate and saying things that anybody can say.

Reason: