Please Help!!! Email Alert

Hi,

Im new, and unfortunetelly I dont now anything about compiling and programming. I found a very very usefull and greate indicator. Its name is RSI 3TF. It produces realley good signals, also when they sometimes repaints, it works great with filtering the signals. But I really really need urgent a email function with this indicator. This indi has only alert, but no email. Im working the whole day and need to now, when a signal appears. Could anyone please help me? I attached the indicator.

Thank you in advance

Files:

kleybenny:
Hi, Im new, and unfortunetelly I dont now anything about compiling and programming. I found a very very usefull and greate indicator. Its name is RSI 3TF. It produces realley good signals, also when they sometimes repaints, it works great with filtering the signals. But I really really need urgent a email function with this indicator. This indi has only alert, but no email. Im working the whole day and need to now, when a signal appears. Could anyone please help me? I attached the indicator. Thank you in advance
Files:

Here is the indicator with email alerts added. You need to input your email settings in MT4 for this to work. You should do this in MT4 at 'Tools-Options-Email'.

Reason: