Download MetaTrader 5

Please Help!!! Email Alert

To add comments, please log in or register
Benjamin Kley
Benjamin Kley  

Hi,

Im new, and unfortunetelly I dont now anything about compiling and programming. I found a very very usefull and greate indicator. Its name is RSI 3TF. It produces realley good signals, also when they sometimes repaints, it works great with filtering the signals. But I really really need urgent a email function with this indicator. This indi has only alert, but no email. Im working the whole day and need to now, when a signal appears. Could anyone please help me? I attached the indicator.

Thank you in advance

Files:
Benjamin Kley
Benjamin Kley  
kleybenny:
Hi, Im new, and unfortunetelly I dont now anything about compiling and programming. I found a very very usefull and greate indicator. Its name is RSI 3TF. It produces realley good signals, also when they sometimes repaints, it works great with filtering the signals. But I really really need urgent a email function with this indicator. This indi has only alert, but no email. Im working the whole day and need to now, when a signal appears. Could anyone please help me? I attached the indicator. Thank you in advance
Files:
martin eshleman
martin eshleman  

Here is the indicator with email alerts added. You need to input your email settings in MT4 for this to work. You should do this in MT4 at 'Tools-Options-Email'.

To add comments, please log in or register