I would like to have something (I don't know if it should be called na EA or a script) that automatically opens a position if the timeframe candle (that the ea is running on) closes beyound a certain level that we define.
Note that it is not when price reaches that level, it would be when price closes above/below that level on the timeframe open.
Is there such na EA already? If so please, where can I find it?
If there isn't, will someone please code it ?
So the EA would:
- Have the possibility to define the level (price) that we would like to buy or sell if the candle closes beyond it.
- If price is below the level we define (buy level), the EA would open a buy if the candle closes above that level.
- If price is above the level we define (sell level), the EA would open a sell if the candle closes below that level.
- Allow us to define the SL and TP, for the order that will open the position.
- The EA would only open 1 position, either a buy or a sell, if a position is opened the EA would "stop" working until we reset it.
Hope that makes sense, any further info needed let me know...