Is it possible to run 2 indicators in one program?? For example 1 for Main Chart and other one for Subwindow

To add comments, please log in or register
Musngi
Musngi  

Is it possible to run 2 indicators in one program?? For example 1 for Main Chart and other one for Subwindow.

I want this 2 indicator to share data at the same time. I don't have an idea to do this because of #property indicator_chart_window

Can you please give me sample code. 

peter.MT4Web
peter.MT4Web  

If you want to draw buffer values on both windows, it is not possible.

You can use buffers in the sub-window and objects in the main-window.

Musngi
Musngi  
eddie:

If you want to draw buffer values on both windows, it is not possible.

You can use buffers in the sub-window and objects in the main-window.

I planning to use buffers in sub-window and ObjectCreate in main chart but how?
peter.MT4Web
peter.MT4Web  

How?

How to use buffers, how to use object functions, how to code an indicator, ...

Musngi
Musngi  
eddie:

How?

How to use buffers, how to use object functions, how to code an indicator, ...

How can I merge that in one program, like I said before I used  #property indicator_chart_window this means that all indicator will put in main chart or sub-window if you use #property indicator_seperate_window

I want 1 indicator to display in main chart and 1 indicator for sub-window in one mql4 program. 

peter.MT4Web
peter.MT4Web  

There is no merge. You code for the sub-window and use objects for the main-window.

Musngi
Musngi  
eddie:

There is no merge. You code for the sub-window and use objects for the main-window.

I don't understand. Give me sample code. 

whroeder1
whroeder1  
Musngi: I don't understand. Give me sample code. 
Perhaps you should read the manual. ObjectCreate - Object Functions - MQL4 Reference What do you think the sub_window parameter is for?
Musngi
Musngi  
WHRoeder:
Musngi: I don't understand. Give me sample code. 
Perhaps you should read the manual. ObjectCreate - Object Functions - MQL4 Reference What do you think the sub_window parameter is for?

I already used that in my first indicator in main chart after I changed to #property indicator_separate_window it works but how can I put my second indicator in sub-window using buffers? Its still confusing when MQL4 is not supported well this type of combination with multi time-frame and multi-symbols. I hope the MQL4 developer create a decent User Interface for indicator.

I have an idea. How about using DLL to create User Interface for indicator? I mean using MS Windows GUI. Is that possible? 

peter.MT4Web
peter.MT4Web  

I have got lost ...

rod178
rod178  
eddie:

I have got lost ...

OP is a Troll
To add comments, please log in or register