EA with multiple indicators to trade various forex pairs simultaneously ?

Hello.

I would like to ask you some helps, cause i need an Expert advisor (for MT4 or MT5, knowing I have no problem to install one or other of the versions of Metatrader). I need an expert advisor, that could give sound alerts for various forex pairs simultaneously and according to my own personalized indicators (MACD, PSAR, ADX, RSI).

All that interests me, is to have a sound alerts only to tell me exactly when to buy or to sell, in M1, M15 or M30 timeframes, cause i want to trade particularly short positions.

Actually, I am looking for a EA that looks like the Forexagone Expert Advisor tool (http://www.forexagone.com/outils-forex/expert-advisor-moyenne-mobile#), but that I can modify with my own indicators and personalized parameters, in Metatrader.

How may I obtain this, please?

Thank you in advance for your precious help.

kimindel: I need an expert advisor, How may I obtain this, please?
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

I am ready to PAY...It was the main reason of the end of my message with the word sequences :"How may I obtain this, please?". So thank you in advance not to write so stupid answer about "slaves" or any shit else like this...I am sure you even don't know what you are talking about when you evoque this term "slaves" ! Thank you....

kimindel: I am ready to PAY... Thank you....
Then the link I gave you was sufficient and answered your post. So it wasn't stupid - as opposed to your last post.

WHRoeder:
Then the link I gave you was sufficient and answered your post. So it wasn't stupid - as opposed to your last post.

Did you see how you answered me : "Since there are no slaves here...". I am beginner in this area. I am asking you for helps, and you are answering me in this way. Anyway, you are probably right. I am wrong to be beginner...Thank you one more time for your answer...

I agree with kimindel. William can I suggest you to change your usual answer for your future posts.

Yes,  it is an incorrect assertion . . .  there may actually be some slaves here.

RaptorUK:
Yes,  it is an incorrect assertion . . .  there may actually be some slaves here.
What does that mean ?

angevoyageur: I agree with kimindel. William can I suggest you to change your usual answer for your future posts.

Every DAY there is at least one beggar asking for a handout. This forum is about coding, not handouts. It is the hight of arrogance for them to expect us not to do the equivalent of saying "Get a job" and walking on by.

If he had asked a question, such as "where can I pay get this coded" or "are there people who can code this" he would have gotten a answer. Instead he asks:

1. "ask you some helps" No coding question asked
  2. "I need an expert advisor" No offer of payment - wants a handout
  3. "I am looking for a EA" No mention of searching.
  4. "How may I obtain this" (for free? No mind readers here.)

So instead of walking on by, I answered his non-coding (off topic) questions: Search, code, or pay. He's annoyed that his rudeness was called out for what it was and in a like wise manor: There are no slaves here.

I can ignore these posts, but in case the post wasn't intended as written, I gave a helping links, one of which answered his "I am ready to PAY" response.

You want it changed, show us your template, keeping in mind the majority of posters actually want it given to them, for free. Then they will be posting dozens of times more for modifications, since they don't know how to code and are too lazy to learn. The OP is no different, e.g. "Forexagone Expert Advisor tool"

WHRoeder:

Every DAY there is at least one beggar asking for a handout. This forum is about coding, not handouts. It is the hight of arrogance for them to expect us not to do the equivalent of saying "Get a job" and walking on by.

If he had asked a question, such as "where can I pay get this coded" or "are there people who can code this" he would have gotten a answer. Instead he asks:

1. "ask you some helps" No coding question asked
  2. "I need an expert advisor" No offer of payment - wants a handout
  3. "I am looking for a EA" No mention of searching.
  4. "How may I obtain this" (for free? No mind readers here.)

So instead of walking on by, I answered his non-coding (off topic) questions: Search, code, or pay. He's annoyed that his rudeness was called out for what it was and in a like wise manor: There are no slaves here.

I can ignore these posts, but in case the post wasn't intended as written, I gave a helping links, one of which answered his "I am ready to PAY" response.

You want it changed, show us your template, keeping in mind the majority of posters actually want it given to them, for free. Then they will be posting dozens of times more for modifications, since they don't know how to code and are too lazy to learn. The OP is no different, e.g. "Forexagone Expert Advisor tool"

I know all of that and I agree with you. But there are also honest people who only learn, and do not appreciate being bullied. In all cases it is useless to provoke negative reactions. This is why I ask you to post a more neutral message. Remove this passage "Since there are no slaves here" seem to me well.

angevoyageur:
What does that mean ?
It means that WHRoeder does not know that   "Since there are no slaves here, . . ."  so his assertion is incorrect,  there may actually be some slaves here . . . so he should say  "Since there are probably no slaves here, . . . "  it would be more correct as he would be allowing for the possibility that there are slaves here.
Reason: