EA with multiple indicators to trade various forex pairs simultaneously ? - page 2

Perhaps I should post the PM I received today . . .  or perhaps I had better not . . .

RaptorUK:
Perhaps I should post the PM I received today . . .  or perhaps I had better not . . .
Intriguing... Someone want you as a slave ?

angevoyageur:
Intriguing... Someone want you as a slave ?
Effectively,  yes.

RaptorUK:
Effectively,  yes.

It does not surprise me, I've received this kind of message also.

@WHRoeder 

There are people coming to this forum with different level of English and cultural background so you shouldn't assume that the general tone a post exhibits was necessarily writer's intention. I personally don't mind tougher response if in few posts it is clear that the guy just expects someone working for free but to mention slaves in the first reply to a question asked by a newcomer to this forum is perhaps a bit harsh.

You made the main point better than me, thanks.

fxjozef:

@WHRoeder 

There are people coming to this forum with different level of English and cultural background so you shouldn't assume that the general tone a post exhibits was necessarily writer's intention. I personally don't mind tougher response if in few posts it is clear that the guy just expects someone working for free but to mention slaves in the first reply to a question asked by a newcomer to this forum is perhaps a bit harsh.

Forex is harsh . . .  if a User can't take being told how it is he/she should not even think about trying to trade Forex.  Why do people come here and ask complete strangers to do something for them ?  why do they think it is OK to try and take advantage of the good nature of some of the people here on this Forum ?  it is a presumption and it is going too far . . . there is a big difference between asking for some help with a particular function or line of code or something that is eluding ones grasp and asking a stranger to write an EA, Indicator  or script from start to end.

RaptorUK:
Forex is harsh . . .  if a User can't take being told how it is he/she should not even think about trying to trade Forex.  Why do people come here and ask complete strangers to do something for them ?  why do they think it is OK to try and take advantage of the good nature of some of the people here on this Forum ?  it is a presumption and it is going too far . . . there is a big difference between asking for some help with a particular function or line of code or something that is eluding ones grasp and asking a stranger to write an EA, Indicator  or script from start to end.

Ok and what ? There is no need nor benefice to be harsh when such request are posted. On a private discussion, this is your choice. But on a public forum there are only disavantages to make such answers. Is it really necessary to argue for such obvious issues of human relationships and communications?

angevoyageur:
Ok and what ? There is no need nor benefice to be harsh when such request are posted. On a private discussion, this is your choice. But on a public forum there are only disavantages to make such answers. Is it really necessary to argue for such obvious issues of human relationships and communications?
I find such requests harsh, presumptuous, insulting,  arrogant . . .  why should they not be met with a strong answer that complies with the published rules ?  what are the disadvantages of doing this ?

RaptorUK:

Agree with Alain. Forex being harsh has nothing to do with how people should be treated. Also, perhaps mql4.com is the only forum you visit but there are forums (e.g. forex-tsd) where people happily submit coding requests and other members code the stuff for them (there are some coders paid by the site to do this IIRC). If visitors of forex-tsd come first time to mql4.com they may not realize the difference at first and should be politely explained what they can/cannot expect.
Reason: