1 button execution

As i am still getting to grips with MT4 and still learning i am struggling to work out instant orders at the touch of a button?

I am greatly hopeing someone could point me in the direction of whether it is a script i need to simply pressa button on my keyboard to instantly buy or sell an order on the current chart in use? I have not yet started to grasp the programming side of it but find that useing market execution is far to slow to insantly place an order through following the bars movement.

I would be very gratefull if someone could explain to me how i start to undergo this procedure??

Pressing the F9 key on your keyboard is one option. I would also set my default options by going through Tools>Options>Trade menu. I would change the preferred Lot-Size and Slippage. In your case leave the Symbol as Automatic. If you were a programmer then I would recommend a Script.

As to your Market-Execution vs Instant. Perhaps it's just the choice of words but generally Market-Execution [ECN] is usually faster in my experience. Instant-Execution [Dealing Desks] are generally slower. I'm not sure what "insantly place an order through following the bars movement" means. All-in-all, your environment is different and therefore you'll want to test different options for what works best for you.

Thanks, so by setting lot size and slippage this will mean a standard order for the main chart in the view window upon pressing the F9 key, is there a way to reprogramming this to a simple function or would this mean understanding MQ4 languages and codes?

My referral to "insantly place an order through following the bars movement"! I am still only using candlesticks but am learning the grasp of range bars, slowly! When seeing movement from the bars, often there will be sudden breakouts, resulting in 2 to 3 heavily bought/sold bars in a quick direction! I wanted an execution to quickly enter, long or short, with a set T/P to catch the very quick retraces that occur following the high/low of this move that occurs sometimes?

I am sure there is a solution in MQ4 but i have not got as far as programming as this seems very complex unless you know coded, etc. My biggest problem is backtesting EA's if you could help with this?

I've been trying to set range bars to a set tick level as oppose to pips?  I've been given 2 programmes to try which clearly work and have also tried using Renko bars but this does not suit my strategy, yet linking them to offline charts on MT4 is proving difficult, in fact using data for any EA is proving the difficult part, especially to count bars? I've been Tools>Options>Charts and set max bars in chart and history to 9999999999, as instructed by someone else. Expert properties are set, yet all my journal gives is cannot open file, resulting in no data?

Overall i'm trying to aim for a standard tick bar chart with an exection, of scalping i guess, very quickly rather than market execution and having to set S/L, T/P levels and wasting time??

Any pointers in the right direction would be most welcomed?

is there a way to reprogramming this to a simple function or would this mean understanding MQ4 languages and codes? Yes. It always means understanding codes.

I wanted an execution to quickly enter, long or short, with a set T/P to catch the very quick retraces.. A script like I said earlier is your best option. It could place the order with sl_tp_slippage [if broker allows]. It could also place the order & order-modify if broker does not allow sl_tp with orders. You could hot-key a script.

My biggest problem is backtesting EA's if you could help with this? Back-testing for quick price scalping is not recommended. The data-flow, spreads, broker-delay that you'll experience in reality would-not be simulated with testing. I cannot help with this but people in the jobs section might. <--But again, don't waste time and money.

I've been trying to set range bars to a set tick level as oppose to pips? Sorry, I don't have much experience with range bars [trading/testing]. From what I've read about them on this forum... you'll need deeper understanding of how mt4 work to attempt simulating real-range-bar-back.test.

Overall i'm trying to aim for a standard tick bar chart with an exection, of scalping i guess, very quickly rather than market execution and having to set S/L, T/P levels and wasting time?? In the end, success regarding this will come down to broker execution and spreads. Most brokers execute slowly and increase spreads during these conditions, therefore making these strategies impractical/un-profitable for most people. A good script can help, but the environment has the final say.

Reason: