MT4 on Windows 8 Phone or Tablet or PC - page 3

About running mt on mobile/super portable devices my opinion is that its better to use mt for mobile on mobile devices rather than mt pc version on tiny screened devices like netbooks etc its just inconvenient if you are a manual trader. If you trade using EAs then fine.

forexfun:

Hi Guys,

Within Windows 8 is released and Surface Tablet is coming into the market, I believe more users will use Windows 8 installed device, i.e. Cell Phone, tablet and PC. 

Does anyone know whether MT4 can be run on Windows 8 Phone? On Windows 8 RT/Pro Tablet? On Windows 8 Laptop? 

Does MT4 development team have schedule to focus on this issue of running MT4 on Windows 8 devices?

Thanks 

Hi all,

Can I know when this could be done? I need MT4 on my Windows Phone 8, and don't know when this can be obtained.

Thanks,

Napoli 

Yes. The windows 8 tablet works very well. I use MT4 in my Acer w510. Works perfectly.
You don't need keyboard and mouse anymore and can take it with you to trade anywhere.
Enjoy it!

Acer is a tablet device, I knew it would run the MT4 n I also believe that the Surface Pro would do same, but we now have alot people dat want MT4 on windows mobile phones, Pls MetaTrader developers should do something about it fast. And also window mobile 8 doesn't have remote desktop unlike win mobile 6.5 n 7 does. I think there are alot of limitations on win mobile 8. Has anyone been able to have MT4 on win mobile 8 please share with is if any solution? Thank you

Still waiting for windows phone 8 MT4, where are the developers and what are they doing about this? Alot of people have windows phone 8 but can't have MT4 on it... Please something b done fast...

alphizo:
Still waiting for windows phone 8 MT4, where are the developers and what are they doing about this? Alot of people have windows phone 8 but can't have MT4 on it... Please something b done fast...

You will have a very long wait . . .

If you continue double and triple posting you will be BANNED . . . please do not do it.

RaptorUK:

You will have a very long wait . . .

If you continue double and triple posting you will be BANNED . . . please do not do it.

I warned you, now you are BANNED for 1 day.

So sorry i got ur msg late n didnt knw i gt ban if i do repost, i guess i was in need of d Mt4 mobile n solution for windows mobile 8 owners like us. Sorry once again, still expecting solutions

alphizo:
So sorry i got ur msg late n didnt knw i gt ban if i do repost, i guess i was in need of d Mt4 mobile n solution for windows mobile 8 owners like us. Sorry once again, still expecting solutions
Contact the Service Desk, if anyone knows they will.

Hi I was looking to buy a new phone for MT4 trading and I googled and found this site. So does this mean with win8 phone we cant use MT4 to trade with our indicators? Wow lucky i did not buy. was tempting to get a win 8 phone already
Reason: