Adding Meta Trader 5+4 Mobile/Desktop, TRAILING STOP/STEP

Hello. Please make in Meta Trader 5+4 Mobile/Desktop, the possibility to make TRAILING STOP and TRAILING STEP. Thanks

srmh734AVX: Hello. Please make in Meta Trader 5+4 Mobile/Desktop, the possibility to make TRAILING STOP and TRAILING STEP. Thanks

Desktop MetaTrader already has Trailing stop. For more complex trailing stops, use an EA on desktop.

Mobile version can't do that due to it being a mobile device where connection is not always guaranteed to be available 24/7.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Desktop MetaTrader already has Trailing stop. For more complex trailing stops, use an EA on desktop.

Mobile version can't do that due to it being a mobile device where connection is not always guaranteed to be available 24/7.

Thanks for your very quick answer and help.

Can you please tell me, where on the Desktop Meta Trader, there is Trailing Stop+Step ?

I don't find it.

I need it also on the mobile version.

Because, even if the Internet connection is lost, the Trailing Stop+Step already made the Stop Loss+Take Profit.

srmh734AVX #:

Can you please tell me, where on the Desktop Meta Trader, there is Trailing Stop+Step ?

I don't find it.

I need it also on the mobile version.

Because, even if the Internet connection is lost, the Trailing Stop+Step already made the Stop Loss+Take Profit.

Trailing Stop in terminal

Vladimir Karputov #:

Trailing Stop in terminal

srmh734AVX #: I need it also on the mobile version. Because, even if the Internet connection is lost, the Trailing Stop+Step already made the Stop Loss+Take Profit.

You should forget about that on mobile device.

MetaQuotes has no plans to add that functionality to mobile version, nor can you use EAs on mobile app.

Use desktop version or a VPS with an EA.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You should forget about that on mobile device.

MetaQuotes has no plans to add that functionality to mobile version, nor can you use EAs on mobile app.

Use desktop version or a VPS with an EA.

srmh734AVX #:Thanks for your very quick answer and help.
You are welcome!
Reason: