I need help with my Bollinger Band EA please anyone?

Hi Guys,

I have been working very very hard on this EA but it is missing some features that I would be willing to pay for someone to complete (hope I can say that around here?)..

Anyways, the EA is attached and it is MY OWN CODE, again hope I am not doing nothing wrong.

I need to add:

After the stop is moved to break even (order open price) there must be an option to close the trade once it crosses back above the lower BB for a sell or below the upper BB for a buy. I can get the EA to do this, but not ONLY after the stop loss has been moved to breakeven, so it just ends up closing everytime even before break even is reached! ARRGHHH!

I also need the EA to trade only on the first candle completely closed above the upper BB for a buy or below the lower BB for a sell. It must only get ready to trigger a new trade again when it crosses fully back over the Bollinger band to the other side.

Finally I need the stop loss to be a number divisable by 5.

Been trying so hard on this all day with no luck so looking for some help to get this done.

Thanks Guys!

Files:

gangsta1: I need to add:
Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

Without looking too hard you can use static varibles to keep note of situations from tick to tick.

e.g.

static bool TrigPassedLBandDown,TrigPassedLBandUp ;

if (Ask<LowBolBand && TrigPassedLBandUp == false) TrigPassedLBandDown = true ;
if (TrigPassedLBandDown == true && Bid> LowBolBand) DoActionsForBuy() ;

gangsta1:

Hi Guys,

I have been working very very hard on this EA but it is missing some features that I would be willing to pay for someone to complete (hope I can say that around here?)..

Come on . . . you can't post code like this and say you have been working very hard on this EA . . . sorry, it may sound harsh but come on. Please explain this line of code . . . .

if (true == false && false) PipValue = 10;

Your code is hard to follow because you have one Custom Function call from within start() and that function calls another function which calls another function which calls another function . . . . why make life incredibly hard for yourself doing this ?

RaptorUK:

Come on . . . you can't post code like this and say you have been working very hard on this EA . . . sorry, it may sound harsh but come on. Please explain this line of code . . . .

if may i add

It seems to me that he did it with n "EA" builder

Reason: