Need a script to save email as text file - page 2

forexrus:

Thank you for your help. I will look at it and if any problem I will post my question. It works with MetaTrader right?

Hi forexrus.

No, They're not written in MQL - I meant you can study it and write your own. Try to open it one by one, if fail try to open it in notepad.

What you are wanted is email client - I'm repeating RaptorUK here.

:D

onewithzachy:

Hi forexrus.

No, They're not written in MQL - I meant you can study it and write your own. Try to open it one by one, if fail try to open it in notepad.

What you are wanted is email client - I'm repeating RaptorUK here.

:D

I really appreciate your help so far, however, I am lost and do not have any clues. Can you please tell me what I have to look at to get idea on how to write my own EA.

forexrus:

Can you please tell me what I have to look at to get idea on how to write my own EA.
This: Book and this: Documentation

Dear RaptorUK:

Thank you for your feed back and respond. I will read the Documenation and read the book and let you know.

I wish someone here just could come forward and name a program or software that could do this.

zaffrono:
I wish someone here just could come forward and name a program or software that could do this.
Don't you know how to use Google ? why should I search for you ?

Dear RaptorUK:

I myself have done almost more than 66 hours of serching online and so far the result has been very negative. I agree with zaff on this one. It seems that not everone likes to share the program. The reason is unknown. It is a pitty to see a wonderfull program such as MetaTrader is having such a weak point.

forexrus:

It is a pitty to see a wonderfull program such as MetaTrader is having such a weak point.

What does this functionality have to do with MetaTrader ?

zaff, please do not give up. I am 100% sure someone will finally come forward and tell everyone the solution.

zaffrono:
zaff, please do not give up. I am 100% sure someone will finally come forward and tell everyone the solution.

OK I have a solution for you.

Get yourself some Hosting that uses cPanel.

In the email section go to Account Level Filtering, setup a filter for the specific email account you are getting the emails to that you want to export to txt file, you can also add additional filtering by subject, From etc. in the Actions section select Deliver to folder . . . this will copy the email to a folder on your Hosting.

For your EA you need to get the EA to connect to that folder on your hosting to read the TXT file.

Reason: