Need a script to save email as text file

Does anyone is aware of any script or small program that can be used to save an incoming email ( Yahoo, Gmail, etc...) as a text file in Metarder exper/file location?

Hi forexrus:

This is exactly what I would like to find out for ages. I am sure some members know the answer but for some reasons do not want to disclose the information.

zaffrono:

Hi forexrus:

This is exactly what I would like to find out for ages. I am sure some members know the answer but for some reasons do not want to disclose the information.

Yep, and Brokers are out to get you too . . . LOL

Dear Zaff:

Thank you for your respond. I hope this is not the case. Dear RaptorUK, can you help on this matter or give me some idea?

forexrus:
Does anyone is aware of any script or small program that can be used to save an incoming email ( Yahoo, Gmail, etc...) as a text file in Metarder exper/file location?

Hi forexrus:

Hi forexrus & zaffrono,

Searching the forum before posting it's not bad at all, apparently some people are lazy enough to do such, you may not get exactly what you want but may give some ideas https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10428

I'm not aware of such script even exist, but it took me only 3 minutes to search for it, start from MetaEditor down to forum.

:D

forexrus:

Dear Zaff:

Thank you for your respond. I hope this is not the case. Dear RaptorUK, can you help on this matter or give me some idea?

What you are looking for is Email client specific . . . for example, if you use Gmail you might find a Gmail addon, or you may be able to write one, that will do what you want, but it will not work with Hotmail or Outlook. Perhaps you should look for a generic email client that has the feature you are looking for and use that with your email service.

onewithzachy:

Hi forexrus & zaffrono,

Searching the forum before posting it's not bad at all, apparently some people are lazy enough to do such, you may not get exactly what you want but may give some ideas https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10428

I'm not aware of such script even exist, but it took me only 3 minutes to search for it, start from MetaEditor down to forum.

Thank you for your link and information. I have seen and tested the program. However, this only reads the gmail and place it on a website not in a text file.

RaptorUK:
What you are looking for is Email client specific . . . for example, if you use Gmail you might find a Gmail addon, or you may be able to write one, that will do what you want, but it will not work with Hotmail or Outlook. Perhaps you should look for a generic email client that has the feature you are looking for and use that with your email service.

Thank you for your information.

forexrus:

Thank you for your link and information. I have seen and tested the program. However, this only reads the gmail and place it on a website not in a text file.

Hi forexrus,

What website ?

Go to sourceforge.net and search for email, download the source code and you can open it on MetaEditor tobstudy it, you can't compile it though.

Then you can create one.

onewithzachy:

Hi forexrus,

What website ?

Go to sourceforge.net and search for email, download the source code and you can open it on MetaEditor tobstudy it, you can't compile it though.

Then you can create one.

Thank you for your help. I will look at it and if any problem I will post my question. It works with MetaTrader right?

I am trying to look at the source code, but, it does not allow me. Possible for you to post the source code here? TIA
Reason: