Expert Advisor Builder - page 9

No idea. You can get support at www.molanis.com/forum. Probably they'll ask you to run it in debug mode.

Just posted a video tutorial about Technical Indicator Builder.

You can see it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jpcpvpYLMk

I have downloaded and used both Molanis builders, they are super tools...!!

Forex EA Generator version 2.0

There is new Forex EA Generator version 2.0 Beta available for download. Runs without any additional downloads or run-times. No Java or .NET needed.

Forex Expert Advisor Generator for MetaTrader language. Create your MetaTrader4 EA.

4x tr4d3r:
Hi, All. I'm newbie in this area of programming but I intend to learn in order to build my own EA.

Good luck!

Hi, All. I'm newbie in this area of programming but I intend to learn in order to build my own EA.

I've tried to build 4 simple EA by using EAB on 4 different currency yesterday.

This morning there are 2 signal :

golden cross on Eur/Usd 1H for confirming buy & dead cross on Usd/Chf for confirming sell.

But only 1 executed into open order (by instant order), I don't know why this is happening. Is it because both currency have to be executed in merely same time, so the EA only choose one ?

when i checked the "experts" tab, Usd/Chf order was sent as instant order...got requote...but not executed in new price although the price difference only 1 pips.

here is the condition :

I made this EA for 1H chart on Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd, Usd/Chf, Usd/Jpy (so there is 4 EA built, apply each one to each chart).

simple golden cross for buy & dead cross for sell of 2 EMA.

No condition for close buy and sell.

Only set SL & TP with trailing stop.

Use complete bar.

Use it on Alpari micro account. (microlot = 0.01 (1pips=10cent) & 5 digit broker)

slippage 5

Can someone help me out here, please ?

thanks

A new version of the technical indicator builder has been released including get Highest, Lowest, or Average of any calculation. Here some examples:

‐Get the highest high from the last four bars: Create a calculation equal to High, select Highest

as the Advanced Formula and select 4 as the Advanced Period.

‐Get the lowest low from the last five bars: Create a calculation equal to Low, select Lowest as

the Advanced Formula and select 5 as the Advanced Period.

‐Get the highest of the difference between high and low prices with a period of 10: Create a

calculation equal to High‐Low, select Highest as the Advanced Formula and select 10 as the

Advanced Period.

You can get it here

Hi all,

We just released a new version of the Strategy Builder at www.molanis.com. New features include:

Import custom indicator - Now working with custom or external indicators is easier. The import function scans the indicator and shows you the number of inputs and modes for you to gain a better understanding of the trading signals.

Thank you all for the support

Molanis Team

2010 Best Expert Advisor BUILDER

Today, which is the best (visual) Expert Adviser Builder ?

Wich software ?

Reason: