could sombedy write me a expert please

i want one that uses the macd slow ema crosses the 0.00000 line from the bottom to go long and to go short when going from top to bottom i thank you if you can do this for me i am not good at programing but i trade live this way on a 4 hour chart and it works well

or at least point me to one that i can use and help me set it up on a eur/usd chart with a price that looks like this 1.12345

when the slow ema of 26 crosses the line from below it should open a long

when the slow ema of 26 crosses the line from above it should go short

need a trailing stop and a take profit

thank you for your time

villageidiot:
i want one that uses the macd slow ema crosses the 0 line from the bottom to go long and to go short when going from top to bottom i thank you if you can do this for me i am not good at programing but i trade live this way on a 4 hour chart and it works well
This forum is place for learning mql4, you will get mocked around here asking for free helps . There's MACD sample in your MT, you can start from there and here. However, since you say " i trade live this way on a 4 hour chart and it works well ", that mean you can afford to click here.

yea its a funny thing going to a place to get help and getting mocked for asking for helped but its ok i didnt come asking for opinions just help with a expert after all "This forum is place for learning mql4"

but thanks anyway for responding

villageidiot:

yea its a funny thing going to a place to get help and getting mocked for asking for helped but its ok i didnt come asking for opinions just help with a expert after all "This forum is place for learning mql4"

Dear villageidiot,

asking for free help in a place where everyone is working hard to understand something will lead you to nothing but trouble. I just help you to get early warning.

If you even try to write the code yourself, you will get helps around here a lot

:D

villageidiot:

could sombedy write me a expert please != "just help with a expert after all"

If you need specific help then we are here to help . . if you want "sombedy [to] write me a expert please" then go here: MT4 & MT5 coding

I can help you. Leave this people alone. If you dont wana help him why comment on his post in the first place posting garbage not everyone knows everything :-( . Its simple contact my inbox ill help you create it.

tonny:
I can help you. Leave this people alone. If you dont wana help him why comment on his post in the first place posting garbage not everyone knows everything :-( . Its simple contact my inbox ill help you create it.

but in the interest of "full disclosure" you might like to tell the OP that you sell EAs, which may be a conflict of interest.

dabbler:

but in the interest of "full disclosure" you might like to tell the OP that you sell EAs, which may be a conflict of interest.

This strategy is in mt4 help file i dont see why you should give him a hard time. On the EA note all our code is from our own ideas tell me where else you have seen EAs like autostop a simple script that no one else has ever thought of but of big help to traders our unique ideas change the trading game you guys just stay in this forum waiting to demean and put people down because you are already rich. It is through this forum that newbies learn and perfect their skills.

tonny:
This strategy is in mt4 help file i dont see why you should give him a hard time. On the EA note all our code is from our own ideas tell me where else you have seen EAs like autostop a simple script that no one else has ever thought of but of big help to traders our unique ideas change the trading game you guys just stay in this forum waiting to demean and put people down because you are already rich. It is through this forum that newbies learn and perfect their skills.

>This strategy is in mt4 help file i dont see why you should give him a hard time.

LOL. I thought i was giving YOU a hard time.

>and put people down because you are already rich

LOL. My account profit is negative not positive.

What happened to your sentences?

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-English-Punctuation-Correctly

dabbler:

>This strategy is in mt4 help file i dont see why you should give him a hard time.

LOL. I thought i was giving YOU a hard time.

>and put people down because you are already rich

LOL. My account profit is negative not positive.

What happened to your sentences?

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-English-Punctuation-Correctly

I can help you get it back to positive.

tonny:
This strategy is in mt4 help file i dont see why you should give him a hard time.
OK, you write it for him for free and post the code here . . . no more than a couple of hours work.
Reason: